Zhu Li was originally in a bad mood when she came to quarrel with Tu Fei. Hearing these words, she was even more speechless and interrupted her, "Mom, can you please stop meddling in this matter between us? You don't need to take care of it. But now that he has drank that water, I don't know whether he will get pregnant or not, but there is a high probability that he will get pregnant, so you should be nicer to him in the future and don't bully him anymore. "

Li Yuanyuan was happy when she heard this. As long as she could get pregnant, she would be happy. If she could get pregnant, then there would be one more person to divide the family property.

She immediately smiled and said, "Yes, you are so fast, let him drink the water, and it depends on his stomach. Otherwise, if other men can give birth, but he can't, then I really I don't like him anymore."

Zhu Li ignored him and went upstairs.

Although Li Yuanyuan is still not sure whether the fat man is pregnant, there is still a high chance of pregnancy after drinking the water. She wants him to have a baby, so she quickly went to the kitchen and ordered the servants to make some preparations for raising the baby. I don't want to waste all the good things on the fat man, but if he has a child in his belly, his child will be able to share the family property in the future, so he must take good care of him.

...

It was a few hours later when Wen Huaiyu woke up. When he woke up, he immediately looked for Xiao En because he was afraid that something would happen to Xiao En.

When he woke up, he didn't see Xiao En, but he saw the old man sitting beside him. He was very angry when he saw the old man. He looked around to find that person, "Dad, where is Wen Guli? Where are you now? What did he do to Xiao En? Did he do something to Xiao En? Now hurry up and let me see him. I want to see him. I want to settle the score with him. He did this to me. This kind of thing, he is simply a beast worse than a pig or a dog. I am his father, I am his biological father, I am the biological father who gave birth to him and raised him. But he came in and injured me. Look at my head. I have a lot of head now. The pain is all from his beatings, you must make the decision for me, what is the use of living like this?"

The two of them are now at the hospital, and the old man glanced at him when he heard what he said.

Wen Huaiyu saw no reaction from the old man. He looked around suspiciously and saw Xiao En's whereabouts. This was clearly Xiao En's ward. Why was there no one there?

"Dad, where is Xiao En? Where is Xiao En? Tell me, tell me where Xiao En is now, and let me see him quickly. Could it be that beast that did something to Xiao En? That beast, if he dares Whatever he does to Xiao En, I won't let him go."

Mr. Wen really lost his sight when he saw how desperate he was for such a man.

He told him honestly: "The person is dead. As for how he died, we both know it well. You tell me what compensation you want. This matter has nothing to do with Gu Li. For a man to have What's so worth it? If you don't live or die here, I won't even look down on you."

With a "boom", Wen Huaiyu felt like his head exploded. What did he hear... Xiao En... Xiao En is dead? ?

"No! Impossible! Impossible! How could Xiao En die? You must be lying to me if he won't die. How could he die?" Wen Huaiyu's pupils widened after reacting, with a look of fear on his face: "It's Wen , Wen Guli, it's this bitch, it must be this bitch who killed my little favor, I want to settle the account with him, I want to kill him! He must be a bitch."

Mr. Wen looked at his expression with disgust, handed him the document on the side and said: "This is the will I made. Take a look. When I return to the West after a hundred years, all the property of the company will belong to you two." You two and one for each. That's enough, right? Don't you always want the company's property? This is enough to buy that life, right? You have plenty of money, but you don't have as many men as you want by then, so why bother clinging to this man? What? He's dead, and he's not someone worth worrying about."