Shooting forward, I help maintain his posture straight and arriving at his house, he fumbles with the keys, so I roll my eyes and take them from him before entering his home. I've never been here before. Blindly he reaches his hand for the light switch, with success, and then he throws off his shoes.

"I'm so tired and my head hurts..." He hiccups as he tries to ease his headache by rubbing his temples.

I sigh deeply and look around to see if I can spot his parents, but having seen his empty driveway, it confirms my earlier thoughts that they must have gone somewhere. I follow him into the living room and help him when he stumbles a little.

"Oh my sweet girl... I love you so much." he drags out before throwing himself on top of me in a rather messy hug. He nuzzles his face against the side of my neck and I widen my eyes before blowing out some air and patting his back awkwardly. He's going to regret what he did the next morning, well it's practically Saturday already.

"Sunghoon-I can't breathe" I stammer as he squeezes me tightly. "Sorry..." He mumbles and right now he's really cute, so I can't help but let the corner of my mouth rise. "You silly, where's your bedroom?" I ask, trying to get him safely into bed. I think I like this new unlocked version of Sunghoon.

A teasing smirk appears on his face and his hands take hold of my hips. "Oh you want to go there already-"

"Sunghoon!" I smack him on the arm and he backs away in his defence with the occasional stumble. Disapprovingly, I shake my head, but somehow we managed to end up in his room without breaking the interior of his cosy and lovely home. It's quite big, but the feeling of home is definitely there, I'm a little jealous of that. Just a little.

He plops down on his large bed, covered in black blankets and sheets. Of course, what other colour would it be? I take a quick look around his room; it's covered with posters of famous figure skaters. There are even pictures of his friends hanging in a corner somewhere. His textbooks are scattered untidily on his desk, but despite the messy desk, his room is reasonably clean.

"Are you done thinking about what else we could do in here?" I twist my head back in an instant and find a sprawled Sunghoon facing the ceiling with his eyes closed. He senses me staring at him and squeezes one eye open. "What?" The teasing voice breaks loose and he drops his head back on the pillow.

That was not what I was thinking about. I was merely taking in the sight of his room. I sigh and walk towards him. "You should put on pyjamas."

"I don't sleep with a lot of clothes on"

Oh

"Well then...-oh god. Sunghoon what's gotten into you?" I quickly cover my eyes as he starts unbuttoning his black shirt. I hear him chuckle, but a second later frustrated sounds are the replacement. Now that I'm also facing the wall, I suddenly hear rustling of sheets and then feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Can you help me?"

I gulp and reconsider my life decisions. I'd never thought I'd be here, taking care of a drunk Sunghoon. "Please?" He exhales softly and I turn around with a sigh. He's much closer than I thought, so I put some distance between us.

Slowly, I reach my hand up and start with the second button, as he's only managed to undo the first one. I can feel his gaze on me the whole time. Pieces of hair fall in front of his eyes, but he doesn't bother because he's only focused on me.

"Definitely beautiful..." he whispers in a deeper tone and I swallow thickly before I finish unbuttoning his dress shirt. Letting my arms fall back to my sides, I take a step back. "I guess you can do the rest from here, right? Bye Sunghoon!"

Before I can walk out, my wrist is caught in his hold. "You're not done yet" he pouts and spreads his arms so I can actually take off his shirt. "Now you're just being lazy..." I grumble out before removing his shirt and placing it on the chair in front of his desk.

"If it makes you stay, then I'll be lazy forever." I slap his bare chest now and try to keep my eyes on his, but fail when they occasionally stray to his defined abs. He laughs and shakes his head. Great, another one of his bursts of laughter. I wait for him to finish and the ghost of a smile lingers on his lips. "Go to sleep, Sunghoon."

"Join me?" He asks as he manages to climb under the sheets without injuring himself or breaking his furniture. I roll my eyes and tuck him in, making sure he's comfortable.

"In your dreams" I scoff.

And he smiles with closed eyes, sighing dreamily. "Most likely..."

When he's drunk, he says things that make me wonder how he's capable of responding with such witty remarks.

Brushing some strands of hair from his forehead, I wait a moment until I hear soft snores before pressing a tender, small kiss on his temple. Chuckling, I leave his bedroom and close it with a soft click. I'm glad he didn't start talking about sleeping without clothes again, otherwise I'd be in big trouble trying to help him.

Letting out an amazed sigh of air, I'm still baffled by how this evening turned out. Now returning 'home' is the end of it. I'm not afraid of the dark and besides, we don't actually live that far away from each other. So going back to the house I call home doesn't bother me, what does bother me are the two people who inhabit the building.

They're probably already asleep, but will fuss about me being late in the morning. Sighing deeply, I regret not staying with Sunghoon for a moment, but even he doesn't know my parents are back. I wonder what he would think about it.

 I wonder what he would think about it

A/N:

Better late than never. I hope you guys still like the book :) Don't forget to vote or comment <3

Have a great day/ night x

-C