When he turned back to face me his eyes grew as he stared at me.
Something was in his hands, oh my god it was a little kid.

"Mavis?" he whimpered in disbelief.

"No, it's Harry," I replied rolling my eyes at him.
"You aren't Harry he's in the Hell wi-"

"Harry's where?" I asked chuckling at his stupidity.

"I can't say," he mumbled as he stared at the floor, ashamed of what he had revealed.

He stopped talking once he accidentally mentioned where Harry was so I could only get a piece of what he said. A piece was still a piece though so it was better than nothing.

The guy flinched because I was pointing my gun at him.

"You can drop the poor kid now or I'll shoot you," I threatened him because the poor girl was struggle in his arms.

He slowly placed the girl down into the floor so he wouldn't get hurt.

"Good you chose the easy way out," I stated with a smirk as I engulfed my arms around the girl.

"Now, all you remember was a dream," I whispered as the young boy touched the man with his fingertips.

As we turned around and inched away from the man a girl with curly black hair spoke up "I think he meant the Hell Wing, the secret wing that people thought was fake."

It-it was used for toture and maybe even d-death," another girl stuttered.

'Is there a map to where this wing is? We could contact the group and let them know," I added almost crying because Harry was in a dangerous place right now.
He was most likely going to be killed and I knew it too. I just felt it.

"Nobody actually knows where the Hell Wing is but it's been suspected to be on the near the Madhouse," she admitted spilling all of this valuable information she knew. She was pretty smart for only being 9 or 10.

"I'll contact them now. Kendra from the other group made these crude devices that texted. They weren't the best and easiest electronic to use but it was pretty damn impressive considering what was available.

I snatched the device out of my pocket and texted Kendra.
Me: Hey. We think Harry is in the Hell Wing. A Regular slipped a word or two which gave us his location. You better hurry because I have a feeling he won't be alive for long.

I waited a minute for a reply and she immediately texted me back.

Kendra: Woah okay. We'll head there now. I'm actually running right now as I write this opps. I promise we'll try our best. I just hate making promises that you aren't sure about it.

I flipped the device closed and looked at the kids.

"I guess we'll just continue our search then," I added as we headed down the twisting hallways.

Apparently, the C wing was out of the picture because there was no exit in sight.

I gathered the small group of kids and they formed a straight line behind me.

Now I had decided to travel to the Madhouse because it was one of the most dangerous places in here. The Madhouse was an absolute perfect place for the exit because it would be hard to get to the exit.
Eventually, we arrived at the big metal door that seperated the Madhouse and the twisting, dark hallways.

Cautiously, I pulled on the handle and entered the Madhouse with the line of kids behind me.

Immediately, a noise startled us and made everyone jump back in fear. As we glanced up at the ceiling I realized it was just a frightened group of vampire bats.