Chapter 24

"It's go time." Harry whispered to me with fierce determination in his voice.

A slight tug on my arm pulled me down the ladder. What the hell?

"Don't forget these," Jane mentioned with a wink as she handed us two guns. They were small hand guns that were black with one trigger.

I had never touched any type of weapon besides a small pocket knife in my times of being here.
You would think I would have came in contact with more of them but I hadn't.

Even though I dreaded the thought of using it I told myself "It's time to be a bad ass Mavis. You have to if you want to make it out alive."
So I did. I became Mavis, the bad ass instead of Mavis, the angel.

The black handgun sat on my hip ready to fire at any given moment.
Suddenly, a cold rush of air blew over my shoulder causing me to shiver.
A figure appeared in front of us starling both me and Harry.

The boy was pale and had blue eyes the exact color of polar ice.
It was Alex. He was alive.

"I have to warn you they are coming, It's The Regulars," Alex shouted in fear as his figure slowly became more transparent.

Just when I started to form words he was gone just like that.

"Be ready," Harry whispered as we tiptoed along the dark hallways.

Suddenly, lights started to flash violently and doors started to open.

A gust of fog covered the room making it impossible to see.
Then, a voice spoke from the unknown gas.

"Come Misfits come," the voice said trying to coax me into it's spell.

"Harry needs you Mavis. He's dying, he's dying. Why are you letting him die, Mavis? Why?" the voice chanted.
I covered my ears trying to block out the words.
Don't listen Mavis. They are trying to trick you. I'm still here," Harry assured me with his barely audible voice.

He too was struggling to shut out the voice that came from the mysterious fog.

"Your sister needs you Harry and you let her down. Why did you let her down? She needed you. I bet the same thing's going to happen with Mavis. You are going to kill her if you're not careful."

"STOP IT," Harry screamed.
"I didn't let her down and I'm not going to let Mavis down either," he huffed as he let out all of his shady past.

Harry's face was red and his forehead was wet with the beads of sweat that dropped down his face.
"You fell for that trick too. Oh Styles you are just as weak as your father," the voice taunted him as it became louder.

A man with black shaggy hair and piercing grey eyes stood up to look at me, Daniel.

"Oh Mavis Roth. You poor girl with a criminal as a boyfriend. How about you take me instead?" He asked with a slight smirk as he stared at me.

"No, you jerk. I will hunt you down if you get any closer to her." Harry yelled threatening Daniel.

"You asked for it," he chuckled as the a dart entered the flesh of Harry's arm. Slowly, Harry's eyes drooped and shut as he drifted off to sleep.

"I'd rather die then do anything with you," I spat at him.

"Feisty one aren't you? " He laughed as he taunted us.

"Now let me see that beautiful body of yours," He cooed as he started to unbutton my jumpsuit.

"No," I screamed.

"You bitch," he yelled and then suddenly I felt a sharp pain across my cheek.
It stung and throbbed as I struggled to form words because the breath had been knocked out of me.

Finally, I regained my breath and pulled the one object I thought I would never touch.
A gun.

His eyes grew big and his fear grew as he stared at the handgun that was pointing right at his head.

"Wait, no" he yelled trying to stop me. He failed.

And then I pulled the trigger the sound ringing throughout the hall.

"Payback's a bitch, Daniel" I snarled with smirk as I shot the gun.

"Being bad felt pretty good," I thought to myself as the bullet entered the center of his forehead.
Daniel was finally dead.

Or was he?
Haha maybe, maybe not.
Hey :) If you read this please comment Louis slays.
Thank you. So did anyone watch the BMA's yesterday? I did but I actually muted half of it lol.
The only good parts were when the boys were on to be honest. Anyways, bye everyone! Oh wait I forgot the mentions dang it.
Well here you go anyways...
Mentions- AudreysKiss88 myangelhazza xolisykes LiamsJeans gbhope MadisonAnn2001 Yana_dauntless _hiiiiharry harrythehotbanana its_AwkwardLarry stephanie__1d, SummerLux1 and louvinglouis because her Larry AU is life.