Chapter 9

A/N I have published this twice and both times I've forgotten an author's note. XD Anyways, hopefully you enjoy this short chapter. Also, I would like to thank portlandwants5sos1d , hazzasyndrome, LPKstories and all of you who have read my story. Also, the previous people I  thanked were 1997men,HereForTheHarry, and deludedbullshippers5.
Enjoy Chapter 9!

Our eyes stared at the hundreds of posters in shock of the disgusting information. Hundreds of innocent people were killed in this group. What did they do to deserve this?  They all seemed like normal people by their pictures but I've learned you can't judge a book by it's cover. That's at least true with Harry.

I could hear constant sounds in the room and I could feel piercing eyes staring me down. Afraid, I backed up against the wall near Harry. I felt something next to my foot causing me to jump.

As I looked down I realized it was a skull covered in dried blood. 

It was probably from one of the people on the posters. That sickened me that someone's life was taken away. But it wasn't just one precious life it was hundreds of lives. Some how our parents happened to be among the hundreds of  victims.

I slowly inched to Harry so I could feel secure in his arms. He hugged me tightly not ever releasing me from his grasp.

Thr lights flickered again and a shadow ran across the room. This time the shadow was a foot away from us.

Piercing grey eyes stared back at the three of us in fascination.

"Hello Harry, Mavis, and..." he stuttered.

"Alice," the girl stated.

"I've been expecting you two.  I knew one day the both of you would meet," he whispered.

"What is this place?" I asked curiously.

"Woah Woah Woah. Slow down Missy.  You could have asked my name first before throwing questions at me," he advised.

"Sorry we're in quite a rush. What's your name then?" I asked impatiently.

We were bound to get caught but this guy just didn't let us go.

"Alex Richards," he stated.

I had heard his name before. He had to be my cousin. Richards was the last name of my aunt. I took a shot at asking even if he wasn't.

"Your my cousin?" I asked.

"Yes Mavis. I missed you," he sighed.

It was Alex but it wasn't the cute little boy anymore. It was the older Alex with bloodshot eyes and matted hair.

Alex actually was like a big brother to me. We would play with my stuffed animals together almost every day until I was ten. When I was ten, Alex had disappeared and nobody had any explanation for it.

""You too," I replied the flashbacks of old memories filling my mind.

"Here's a piece of a paper I found in here. I have been examining it and to me it looks like a map of this place. Good luck trying to find the other pieces," he mentioned.

I quickly stuffed the scrap of paper into my pocket after he handed it to me.

"Sorry Alex. We've got to get going," I told him tears almost forming in my eyes.