Chapter 22

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the garden of evil.
All she wanted to do was to tear us apart but we wouldn't let that happen to us.
We knew better than letting one person ruin memories that lasted a life time.
Thousands of secrets were held within this phone. All the secrets that we ever wanted to know were stored in one place.
"What are we going to do with the phone?
"Let's just keep it with us so we can find out more information," Harry suggested.
Little did they know the phone had a tracking device. Oblivious Harry.

"Okay, " I agreed as I shoved the phone into my jumpsuit's pocket.
Finally, we stood in front of the familar door of the Madhouse. Even from outside the door I could the hear muffled screams.
I was afraid but I couldn't show it. Fear just creates even more fear in the end.
"Don't be afraid, I got you," Harry whispered into my ear as we slowly opened the door.
Right at the front of the door was June, the crazy brunette I loved. I swear she was invincible.
Harry sighed as he realized who it was causing me to elbow him.
"Why did you do that?" he whispered wincing a little.
"Just smile," I said through my clenched teeth.
"I didn't think you would be back anytime soon but there always seems to be a problem with you two," she stated.
"Well we need to get some allies if we want to escape. Know anyone in particular we could talk to?

"You could talk to Max. He's smart as a whip. You'll find him or he'll find you either way," she commented.

"Remember I'm here for you too," she smiled as she disappeared from my view.
As we walked down the hall a large assortment of metal fell in front of me.
"Well that was weird," I remarked turning my head to see who or what had caused the ruckus.
"Sorry, miss," a short boy apologizied as he scampered to pick up the assortment of tools.
Something different was about him then a regular human. He was extremely pale with electric blue eyes that stared at you when he talked.
Suddenly, when I glanced down to where he was before there was nothing. All the tools and weapons had been picked up and the little boy wasn't there any more.
"Where did he go?" Harry questioned while rubbing his eyes.
"I don't know," I stuttered.
Then, I felt a gust of wind blow across my neck causing the hairs on my neck to stick straight up.
"I'm right here, " the boy giggled with a grin.
He glowed a clear color almost like a ghost.
"How did you do that? " I asked shocked at his actions.
"I'm a hybrid. I'm a ghost but a boy at the same time," he smiled brightly as he spoke to me.
"What's your name?" I asked wondering if this happy little boy was Max.
"I'm Max and you're Mavis right?"
"Yep, I'm Mavis and that's-"
Harry," he interrupted me waving to the Max.
"Look. We need your help. If we want to escape we need some allies. Would you be willing to join us?"
I asked trying times get to the point of why we were actually here.
"Sure, I know you and Harry are good people. Your parents are all of the misfits' heroes," he agreed.

"Wait, what? I questioned him. I swear everyone knew our parents better than the two of us.

"They fought evil. They were very brave," Max revealed to us.

"Anything else?" Harry asked Max.

"They were in the Misfits Club and they fought off the Regulars," he disclosed to us wincing when he mentioned the Regulars.

"What's so bad about the Regulars, Max?"

"Th-The Re-Regulars they are ba-back!" Max stuttered as a loud noise broke the silence.
"Everybody hide!" June screamed as as the ear piercing sound of a gunshot filled the room.

Mentions- curlystyyles Meggie2001od Music_Styles1D kaelyn_girlbye _butterflytattoo_ lpdirection TomlinsonMia niallslane yikes5sos Becca5SOSFam nadyusoff HGstyles xx-Vas_Happening-xx and many more!
Thanks for reading! :)