jealousy overloaded - o -

Beginne am Anfang

" what happened? "

tae asked as he had no idea why junkook was looking at him . is it because tae accidently typed bogom i love you or something ?? but tae swore to god he didn't !! or did he saw tae mentioned " i wonder what junkook's dick tastes like " or " i want to kiss junkook" ??      no please don't be that tae crossed his fingers.

junkook shows the message. It is from bogom asking to meet up for lunch.

" so what ? "

taehyung replied having no idea about junkooks problem with two friends meeting up for lunch.

" You have no problem seeing another man for lunch? "

junkook's face was filled with anger.

" we.are.just.friends , kook "

tae convinced his husband.

"'Friends' do not go out to have lunch together just the two of them. "

junkook walks away back to his chair to sit. His face is filled with jealousy. taehyung really want to laugh right now coz he understood how jealous his husband was although tae found it cute.

" do you love me ? "

tae questioned in a low voice.

jk hesitates a little bit before shaking back his anger

" Yes, I love you, dear. "

" i love you too kook but i have too meet him for lunch, can i go please? "

tae showed his puppy eyes to junkook who cooed mentally at the sight.

He hesitates again

" Fine, you can go. You will be home right after lunch, correct? "

tae nodded his head happily.

jk raises an eyebrow

" Hmm? you sound too happy when I said you could go meet him. "

" i am not happy because of that i am happy because you said you love me !! "

tae looks down as pink shades gathered over his cheeks.

junkook stood up and walked over to tae . He touched his hair and looked at him directly in the eyes.

" I meant what I said, I love you so much. "

" o-ok k-kook i should go and get ready !! " 

He laughs.

" Okay, dear. Have fun. "

However, his eyes still show a hint of jealousy

tae said when his pink tints were replaced with bright red. then he ran off to his room 

" how can i take his dick if i blush just by his 'i love you' " . 

tae told himself as he pulled out one of a brown t shirt from his closet.

*************************************************

He was worried and waiting for tae. His jealousy had melted away, and now he was just worried about his safety.

after a while ...

" heyy kook "

tea said as he made his way in.

He rushed over to tae and hugged him tightly

" Are you ok? Why are you home so late? Are you alright? "