Character Bio

(Art does not belong to me!!!!!)

(Neither does Hazbin Hotel)

Information

Name: Penelope

Nicknames:

The Radio Demons Apprentice (title)Penny (by Everyone) My little Fawn (by Alastor) Little Brat (by Vox) Kiddo (by Husk)

Date of Death: Mid 1960s

Cause of death: Shot in the back by a cop while running away

Likes:

Smiling, Singing, Invading people's personal space, Making Alastor Proud, Jazz music, Husk's magic shows, Cooking, Playing with Niffty, Positivity, Dancing

Dislikes:

Alastor's wrath, Husk upset, Mimzy,
Nuns, Anyone insulting Alastor, Technology, Valentino's treatment of Angel Dust, Negativity, Smoking,
Frowning

Sexuality: Straight

Characteristics

Species: Sinner Demon, Human (formerly)

Gender: Female

Age: 16 (biological)

Abilities:

Shadow blending, Radio broadcasting, Shadow manipulation, Cooking, Singing and dancing

Status: Active

Occupation:

Serial killer (formerly) Radio host formerly) Overlord, Assistant facility manager of the Hazbin Hotel

Family: Born an orphan, Alastor (adopted father)

Friends:

Husk (best friend)
Charlie Morningstar
Vaggie, Niffty, Angel Dust, Rosie, Odette, Clara

Enemies: Vox

Personality: Even after having a traumatizing childhood in a catholic orphanage, Penelope is presented to be someone who is more enthusiastic on making new friends than Alastor to the point of being immediately affectionate to any new people who barely know her. As a child her troublesome attitude could still be seen as a reaction to her treatment by the nuns and other girls her age, but it was really when she met Alastor when her darker side began to manifest. After her being reborn in Hell, the girl established herself as a beacon of hope for unfortunate sinners, allowing them to strike deals and help give her and Alastor more power.

Penelope carries almost an innocent persona, wide-eyed and bright, finding humor in otherwise dark situations, much like Alastor himself. After attacking sinners and seriously injuring a couple before finally being stopped, she maniacally began giggling to herself in a sinister way, happy and pleased with how funny she found it, showing how fractured her psyche had become.

Penelope shows a strong sense of loyalty to Alastor, who she sees as her father, she has a deep respect for Alastor, and they often made an effective duo, teaming up numerous times against their enemies. Penelope has a happy-go-lucky attitude and always tries to put a smile on everyone's faces. Penelope also displays an extroverted, charismatic and playful attitude.

This trait of herself makes capable of befriending almost anyone she meets. She quickly formed a genuine friendship with others at the hotel and even sees Husk as her best friend. She also shows concern about those she sees as her friends, she showed great horror when Husk gets chained by Alastor, or even when Angel Dust gets beat by Valentino. Penelope can flip from demure to rage-filled at the drop of a hat. Though at first she seems sweet, giddy, and girlish. She's also vicious, violent, and a fierce fighter.

There's little rhyme or reason to Penelope's moods, which makes her impossible to predict. It is shown that Penelope is nearly completely unapologetic and showed zero remorse for her actions on earth, saying it's what she had to do in order to be free, and Alastor encourages her. Unfortunately, due to the pressure of being the "perfect apprentice", Penelope hides feelings away and willingly goes along with whatever Alastor wants for her.

Afraid of letting Alastor down, she hides her insecurities from the people around her to the point of practicing how to look happy when she interacts with others. She stops being friends with Carmilla Carmines daughters, Odette and Clara, for seven years showing how scared Penelope is of making Alastor disappointed. While it is not known of Alastor intentions, Penelope does genuinely seem to want to help Charlie with the Hazbin Hotel, but she does think that it won't work much like Alastor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hi, so this is my first fanfic I have written and I hope you all will enjoy it. I'm gonna start with the first episode of the official series, so please don't be mad. ❤❤❤

Have a good day!