Due to her sudden jerking back, Avayan came to his senses and then went ahead and switched on the lights in the room.

The room suddenly became very bright. When Nitya saw Avayan standing in front of her, she started looking at him with fear on her face.

He was wearing a black shirt and pants at this time. Black was suiting Avayan very well. And also he was wearing a black silver earring 'bali' in his left ear which looked very good on him.

Nitya was not able to take her eyes off him for a moment. Whereas Avayan pinched his fingers front of her face and said, "What are you doing here?"

She heard his voice, came out of her thoughts and started gesturing with her hands to telling something.

But Avayan doesn't understand anything, he just kept looking at her and then after a moment he said, "What-, what happened?"

Nitya understood that Avayan was not understanding anything. Then that one paper which she was holding in her hand.

Made it in front of him. He raised his brows and said, "What is this?"

Nitya passed the paper further and asked him to take it. And this time without saying anything he took the paper from her hand and opened it to read.

Nitya had written in the paper,

"I don't have any words with whom I can say thank you, you not only helped me that night and saved my life, but you also brought me to your home and got me treated too. For this I am very thankful to you, although I'm not able to help you in any way nor can I ever return this favor to you, but still if I can help you in any way in my life then I will be very happy, thank you so much, Nitya"

As Avayan read what Nitya had written, a smile automatically appeared on his face and he looked at her and said, "You will help me? I do not need your help nor have I done any favor on you."

"And yes, don't come here like this in my room from now on, okay?" He added.

Nitya nodded and quickly left from there. Seeing her running away like this, a smile appeared on his face again.

When he realized that he was smiling, he stopped smiling and said with surprise, "What the hell?", saying this he went ahead and sat on the sofa in front and started working on his laptop.

Avayan was unable to get angry at Nitya. And even he himself was not able to understand what was the reason behind this because before today, there was always a devilish smile on his face and that too only when he would kill someone.

But today Avayan was very surprised to find such a genuine smile on his face without any particular reason.

Whereas kaka and kaki were standing below and looking towards Avayan's room.

Kaka was not able to muster the courage to go upstairs to his room.

When both of them saw Nitya coming out of his room, they take a breathe of relief.

Nitya came down, kaka quickly went to her and said with concern, "Nitya why did you go upstairs, no one is allowed to go there, I am also not allowed to go there when Baba is at home. Otherwise Avayan Baba gets very angry. Why did you go there?"

Nitya held her ears at Kaka's words to say sorry.

Kaka said without reacting to this, "Are you fine, Baba didn't get angry at you right?"

Nitya shook her head on this. Kaka took a deep breath and then looked at Kaki and said, "You go inside with her and prepare to leave, till then I will prepare lunch for Baba and then I myself will go to drop you home".