#17

VED'S POV

After 2 hours that I went to office, Maa called me, She was crying. She couldn't speak, Veer took the phone and said that Vividha wasn't waking up. Maa had gone to give her breakfast when she understood this. I rushed home....I was just sooo tensed but I thought it was because someone wasn't waking up!

When I got home, Veer had got the car ready. I went up to Vividha.....I freezed. The world around me stopped. I touched her hand...Volcanoooooo!

"Vi....Vi..."

I couldn't speak..Maa was worse... Veer came up to see what was taking so long to get her down...He saw me freezed and shook me up! I carried Vividha to the car. I was yelling for her to open her eyes. Just listen to me today Vividha....Just get up!

When she opended her eyes....relief breath my heart.
As her stretcher drifted away from me....it felt like the world was drifting away.

Doctors said she had 102°C temperature. Bad! Very Bad!
They said she was under pressure. Taking too much stress.
I remembered all those times when I spoke rudely to her at work, I remembered how she took some files with her for me and completed it till a point where all that was needed was my signature.

Doctors say she'll be fine. Few days in hospital and she'll be fine. I know she will be...but She isn't fine right now....

I sat on a stool beside her. Maa, Pappa and Veer were not disturbing me....I know Veer gave them instructions to do so.

The Vividha Sharma who is my wife is colourful, talkative, who fights with me like all her energy was meant for it....Is laying in white hospital clothes and far away from fight or to even have energy to talk.

I rested my head on her bed, closed my eyes...I felt sleep overpowering me...I let it overpower me.

Later
I felt small strokes on my head....Hair actually

"Ved..."

I heard a faint voice. It was Vividha's voice. I immediately opened my eyes and looked at her. Her eyes were half open, She was trying to open them completely. I held her hand to comfort her.

"Vividha! How are you feeling? I'll call the doctor! Nurse! Doctor!"

She didn't stop me, she kept looking at me till doctors came, told me to get out as usual and she got better in an hour.

Veer was waiting to meet her as Maa Pappa were in....I gave him a bombastic side eye and he told me to go in before him.

She was sitting on the bed with her back sticking to headboard. She gave me a faint smile as I sat beside her.

"Kaisa feel kar rahi ho?"

"Much better"

"I am sorry....I shouldn't have given you so much work...talked rudely to you at work and also at home. I should have taken a leave from office to stay with you."

I knew she could see me in guilt.

"Work load tumpe bhi tha...par about home...Yeah you were a dick!"

We shared a chuckled.

"But ek acchi cheez hui..."

"Kya?"

"Humare jhagde ke baad...aaj tumne mera naam liya...pehli baar in these 2 weeks.."

I felt a that someone was punching my stomach for not caring about her.

"How do you notice so small things so much Vividha?"

"I LIVE FOR THESE SMALL THINGS"

I couldn't make a eye contact with her. I wanted to stay and leave both at same time.
Veer knocked

"Ved...Can I join?"

"Yeah..actually...She's all urs..I'll be out"

I left her room. 15 mins later, Veer texts me--

'We need to talk Ved.!'

Not a very good news...
.

Sooo peoples......Comment