#2

VIVIDHA'S POV

I saw Ved sleeping uncomfortably on the couch...As usual. But it was his decision, I never questioned it. I just went to shower ignoring him.
I was showering when I heard knocks on the door.

"Yes?"

I asked.

"Vividha...It been 20 mins you are in there...hurry up!"

Can't he just let me do what I want to do. I quickly finished and came out with damp hair. As I dried my hair, I saw Ved staring at me. Exactly like dad said yesterday.

"Kya dekh rahe ho Ved?"

"Umm. Umm..nothing."

He went in the washroom and I went down. Greeted mom dad. Ved came down and we went to office...The usual routine.
It was 4pm. I went in this cabin.

"Ved, I am leaving."

"No."

"We discussed it yesterday..."

"Stay till 5.30."

"Hmm."

"And listen...You must have forgotten...I am reminding you. I AM YOUR BOSS HERE. CALL ME SIR...VED SIR. Got it?"

He said raising his eyebrow.

"Yes....VED SIR..."

This hurt me....Again.

I came back at 5.30.

"Ved Sir."

"What?"

He said without looking at me. He is getting on my nervesssssss lordddd!

"I need to go."

"No."

Enough now.

"Ved Sir."

"Huh?"

He looked up.

"FIRE ME IF YOU WANT TO. I AIN'T STOPPING."

I walked out of the cabin. Whoaaa! They was unexpected for me to say to him and him hear! Will he fire me? Whatever!
I took to lift and walked towards the exit.
I heard Ved's voice.

"Vividha!"

I stopped till he came near me. I took off my ID card and threw it on his face.

"U are overreacting."

"Fuck you Ved."

I walked away untill I felt Ved holding my arm. I turned to him. His grip on my arm tightened as he pulled him closer.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? All this is because I denied coming with you to your reunion!?"

"That is not the only reason! And the fact that you dont understand any of your mistakes says it all."

"Tumhe ho kya gaya hai Vividha? 2 hafte se itni cheed kyun rahi ho?"

Okayyyu enough of this man now! I just can't stand him. This must be first time he is holding my hand after marriage and that too with anger....

"Mera haath chodo Ved!"

"HARKATE THAPPAD KHAANE WALI HAI, SHUKAR KARU SIRF HAATH PAKDA HAI MAINE."

How dare he say that?!

"Ved!"

I frowned.

"Meri baat suno tum!"

He said in lower voice.

"I said 'No' to you because you were going..Alone. I was going to come with you. I told you to wait till 5.30 because I wanted to tell them dealers to postpone the meeting. It was not possible at 4 pm...it needed time. I am coming with you to your school reunion."

Oh...Ohkayyyy.....He is coming with me??!

"Why didn't you tell me this earlier?"

"I didn't feel the need. I thought I could tell you when we are leaving."

"This is what you do Ved! You don't even bother to tell me the decisions I am involved in."

"Vividha....lets not argue now. Its 5.50 already. We have to get home, get dressed and join your friends...Chalo."

I didn't argue more. Ved ko kuch bhi samjhana.....too much effort.
We went home. I wore a light blue coloured just a inch above knee one piece. Ved wore jeans and white sweat shirt.
I am soooo excited to meet myyyyy school friends. I sat in the car. I was thinking about all that I have to tell them. So much to remember about our old days. I could hear some kind of zzzz zzz zzzz zuuu zuuu zuu but I ignored it.
Suddenly Ved's face was inches away from me....Ohhh god! What is he doing?! He pulled the seatbelt and fixed in. Ohhh this was for seatbelt!

"Aise kya dekh rahi ho?"

He asked. I was blank.

"Kuch nahi. Main laga sakti thi seatbelt."

"3 baar awaz diya tumhe maine....Samne dekh kar bass hassee jaa rahi thi tum...pata nahi kya soch rahi thi."

Ohhhhh so this was the zzzz zzz zz zzuu sound I was hearing!
.
Commentsss