She gasped quietly to herself when Kai kissed her neck, biting it softly. Kai slowly kissed up her neck and across her jaw until their lips met. Their passionate kisses soon turned into something more as their tongues intertwined and their breaths quickened. Kai suddenly turned her around and lifted her up, sitting her wife on the wooden surface of the kitchen island.

She kissed Dimitras' neck passionately as she pulled her dress up, then unbuttoned her pants. Dimitras was so carried away when she remembered that she was going to tell Kai that she was off the pill, but she didn't want her to stop. Not now. Dimitras spread her legs eagerly, she began to pant as she felt Kai's member thrusting against her through the girl's pants. Once Kai's member was free'd from it's restraints, Kai didn't waste any time and entered Dimitras without a warning, causing the woman to moan and grip her hair firmly.

Kai began moving her hips back and forth slowly at first as they kissed passionately. Once she began to thrust faster, Dimitras' legs wrapped around Kai's hips tightly. Kai's member was rubbing her in places she could never reach on her own or with her massage stone. She already felt her ecstasy reaching heights that would she knew would soon bring her to orgasm. She was speechless and held onto Kai's head for dear life as she felt her wife pounding inside of her.
When Dimitras came, it took over her body completely. Kai laid her back gently then got onto the island with her, bending her wife's legs towards her chest as she continued to thrust into her. Dimitras moaned loudly, her thighs were still shaking from her orgasm. Kai gripped the edge of the island, grunting with each thrust as contractions pulsed throughout her member, pushing her towards insurmountable ecstasy. She looked at Dimitras and groaned as her hot white fluid left her deeply inside of her wife.

Dimitras smiled softly and ran her fingers though Kai's hair, wishing the moment could last forever. They kissed passionately as Kai finished. Kai's kisses slowly trailed back across the woman's jaw and down her neck. She held her wife's hands down above her head and began to suck at the woman's jugular, giving her a hickey. She was still erect and was ready for more. They continued on like this for hours, making love in different rooms around the house until they ended up in their bedroom, in their bed.

Later that night, they were kissing passionately, wrapped up in each other's embrace when they received a text from Onyx, telling them that they had made it home safely. They fell asleep shortly after.

*************

The next morning, Kai woke up a little late, to the smell of bacon, eggs and French toast. She smiled and stretched as she inhaled deeply though her nostrils. Once she showered and had gotten dressed, she went downstairs to join the others. She was in the living room talking with Jameson, one of Onyxs' teammates, when she saw Dimitras in the kitchen wearing a white, long sleeved fitted blouse and a tight pencil skirt with a slit in the side. Her hair was pulled back messily and was held up with a large black clip. A few strands of hair had fallen loose and framed her face nicely.

"Damn, your mom's hot Onyx," Said Preston, who didn't know that Kai was standing right behind him. Kai slapped him playfully on the back of his head.
"Say something like that again and you won't be on the team next year." Kai teased, knowing this was Preston's fifth year at Greenwood since he hadn't earned enough credits yet to graduate and still didn't have enough credits to graduate this year. Kai went to the kitchen and wanted so badly to hold Dimitras in her arms and kiss her but knew it wouldn't be appropriate with students in the house.

Instead, she crossed her arms and leaned against the counter as she watched Dimitras, allowing her eyes to wander her body. Dimitras noticed and smirked playfully, throwing the kitchen towel she was using to wipe the counter tops at her. Kai chuckled then helped Dimitras finish cleaning up, eating some of the leftovers as she put the food away.