Chapter 3

DEINE HAD NOTHING TO do but to eat, sleep, walking around and just lounging in the house of Klyde—Yep, after how many days of living together, she already know his name.

Klyde told her that she is his cure and that he'll take his medicine three times a day but it has been two days since the talk and he never ask anything nor force her to do that thing with her. And that is how she knows he is not that bad.

Humikab siya  nang matapos basahin ang librong binabasa niya ngayong araw. Because her phone was confiscated, she made herself a mission to finish a book per day so she'll not be bored to death.

Her wounds that caused by lashes and the accident is already bearable and healing—thanks to Klyde who gave her medicine that can cure her wounds faster than the normal. She still doesn't know where he is getting those advance medicines so that she can recommend it to the organization because it will be a great help to everyone.

Well, she can get out and have a walk around the village pero baka mawala siya. Sa laki ng kinaruruonan nilang village, nunkang hindi siya mawawala. Wala pa man din siyang kilala dahil nasa loob lang talaga siya ng bahay.

Napatingin siya sa binata na nasa terrace at abala na naman sa laptop nito. It is weekend pero hanggang sa bahay nito ay puro trabaho pa rin ang inaatupag. But contrary to everyone's belief, Klyde isn't actually busy on his work, but busy asking update with their friends because Voughn met an accident on his bar last night and he had been missing since then.

Simon: I already visit the bar and he is really nowhere to be found, men.

Merik: Don't worry, I'll ask a private investigator to look for him.

Adam: I just woke up and I read that V is kidnapped? What the hell? So even a grown men can be kidnapped? Like, wouldn't it be too embarrassing to be kidnapped?

Vict: @Adam, you're really an ass. Why don't you just stay asleep for the rest of your life, huh?

Adam: Now, now @Vict, don't be so rude. Anyway, is the cctv not working on that bar? The witnesses, if they've seen someone who's with him last night. Or his crew?

Merik: Well, I already asked them and they told me the same things. He is with a woman.

Klyde: Then that is a good thing right? V is just with a woman so he must be somewhere, having a good time with the woman?

Merik: Man, V was being pulled forcefully by the woman.

Klyde: What the fuck?

Simon: The hell!

Vict: I know for a fact that V know how to defend himself but, to be pulled away by a woman? Is he being a pussy?

Merik: Well, we can't do anything other than wait for my private investigator to look for him. Only then can we ask him what happened.

Napabuntong-hininga si Klyde bago in-off and laptop nito. Merik is right, they need to find Voughn to know the truth.

Napatingin si Klyde kay Deine nang makita itong nakabusangot na nakaupo sa sofa. Napatingin siya sa orasan at nakitang alas-diyes pa lang ng umaga kaya pumasok siya sa loob at nilagay ang mga gamit niya sa center table bago tumingin sa babae.

“Do you want to tour the village?” Tanong ni Klyde at kaagad namang nagningning ang mga mata ni Deine sa narinig at biglang tumayo.

“Yes! Yes! I've been wanting to!”