Chapter 6

DEINE IS IN A HIGH building, miles away from her target. She was busy watching her target from the scope of her sniper. She's just waiting for the right time to take a perfect shot because failure is out of the option.

A cold smiled crept on her lips when she saw her target on his balcony, smoking.

She immediately control her breathing and when she is ready, she immediately released her perfect shot. Headshot.

She made sure that Lazzus Furukama is dead before she put her sniper gun back on its case, cleaned up the area to avoid any evidences before she go down the building, avoiding the cctv's and people then she deposited herself inside her car and throw her sniper on the passenger seat before she drove towards the cliff, where she needs to rappel.

Nang makarating sa baba ng bangin ay kaagad niyang pinindot ang earpiece niya. “Heart, should I just leave the car here?”

“Yes, baby. I'll let someone take it later, don't worry. Also, according to my laptop, your man is already near the village, so baby, you need to make your rappel in fast and furious style.”

Shit!

Dali-dali siyang humawak sa tali at ekspertong umakyat sa bangin, naka-focus lang sa pag-akyat at pinagdadasal na makarating sa bahay ni Klyde ng hindi nahuhuli.

Klyde on the other hand was driving towards home. He wanted to stay on his office, answering calls and making sure everything is okay to every injured individuals but his employees wanted him to take a rest and told him that they can handle their selves and just call when they needed help since they knew about him being on a hit and run last week—meaning, he needs a rest and make his self safe.

When he arrived at his house, he just parked his car outside and nodded to his friends who was tailing him the whole time. “Thanks for coming,” sabi niya sa mga ito.

“By the way, we just didn't told you earlier because you look worried but now that you're here and looking good, we just want to tell you that we saw a woman in your house earlier. And, we want you to let us meet her as a compensation to us for giving you moral support earlier, how's tht sound?” nakangising tanong ni Merik na sinang-ayunan naman ng mga iba nilang kaibigan.

Nanlaki ang mata ni Klyde sa narinig. “No! We are busy so leave us alone!” inis na sabi niya at mabilis na binuksan ang pinto gamit ang susi at pumasok sa loob ng bahay dahil kung hindi ay aasarin lang siya ng mga kaibigan niya.

Ni-lock lang ni Klyde ang pinto at umakyat sa hagdan. Imbes na dumiretso sa kwarto niya ay sa guest room siya pumunta kung saan naroroon si Deine at bigla siyang kinabahan nang kumatok siya at walang sumagot.

Kaagad niyang hinawakan ang door knob at nagulat nang hindi iyon naka-lock kaya tuluyan na niyang binuksan ang pinto at parang natulos siya sa kinaruruonan nang bigla lumabas si Deine mula sa bathroom na wala ibang suot maliban sa kaniyang panty at bra.

“I'm sorry! I just wanted to check on you and I see you're fine so I'm going back to my room now, good night!” Dali-dali niyang sinara ang pinto at nais kutusan ang sarili sa katangahan niya bago tinungo ang kaniyang kwarto para makapagpahinga.

Deine just shook her head and breath properly. That was close.

Nagsuot lang siya ng oversized na damit bago bumalik sa bathroom, kung saan naroroon ang kaibigan na masama ang tingin sa kaniya. “What?” pabulong na tanong niya.

“Are you crazy? I was so nice to you the whole day and you just paid me back by wetting me?”

Natawa siya. “Sorry na. Nagmamadali kasi ako. Don't worry, next time, I'll pay you back, so, why don't you go back to the organization now and report about your mission?”