Chapter 13

KLYDE JUST FINISHED HIS meeting and already walking back to his office. When he passed to his secretary, he stopped and looked at him. “Leo, kindly send the folders and documents that needs to be signed in my office," he said and walked towards his office.

“Yes, boss!” sagot ni Leo.

Nang makapasok siya sa loob ay inilabas niya ang kaniyang cellphone dahil sunod-sunod na ang tunog dahil sa messages. Kumunot ang noo niya nang makitang ang group chat nila iyong magkakaibigan. Hindi na sana niya bubuksan pero nakita niya na-mention siya sa isang message kaya kaagad niya iyong binuksan at nakita ang message ni Voughn.

Voughn: I think @Klyde here has something to tell.

Adam: Is it a tea? Like chismis?

Simon: How did you know that word @Adam? You're a marites?

Adam: Fuck you, Simon! Wala na ba akong karapatang gumamit ng mga new words? Anyways, what's the tea?

Aldrei: There's a tea? What flavor? Is there any tea party in the village? Fuck! I think I need to bring my own galloon!

Merik: Kung mayroong Marites, ikaw @Aldrei ay isang Sharon!

Then a voice message from Merik was sent to their group chat while singing a part of a song that goes 'balutin mo ako ng hiwaga ng iyong pagmamahal~'.

Aldrei: Fuck you, Merik! Hindi ba pwedeng I am just saving foods to avoid getting wasted after the party? Duh.

Andrei: This group chat is so noisy! I'm currently on a meeting and it keeps on bleeping!

Adrei: @Andrei you moron. You know there is something called 'silent' in your phone! Why don't you just click that and have a peaceful meeting? Tch.

Arguz: You all are so noisy and until now, we still don't know the tea that Voughn is talking.

Simon: Oo nga pala, Voughn. Nasaan na yung tea?

Voughn: We should ask Klyde about it. @Klyde, why don't you tell us who is the person in your house?

Nanlaki ang mata niya sa narinig at napamura. Kaagad siyang nag-type ng isasagot sa kanilang group chat.

Klyde: Fuck you, Voughn! I was just still savoring the moment that I'm with her and you're here spoiling it!

Voughn: HA HA HA! It was a coincidence, bro. I was planning to invite you to my wife's birthday on Saturday but I met her.

Merik: So, sino ba iyong nasa bahay mo @Klyde?

Adam: Yep, who's it @Klyde?

Klyde: Deine finally came back.

Lahat ng mga kaibigan niya ay kinongratulate siya at ang iba ay sinabing magpainom na raw siya dahil finally, bumalik na ang babe niya.

Klyde: And she's pregnant already! Everyone, I'm going to be a daddy!

Adrei: Fuck! You must feel too happy then!

Andrei: Congratulations, @Klyde! Your child will be my first inaanak!

Voughn: @everyone, if you want to be taken as godfathers of Klyde and Deine's baby, you need to make an effort! Imagine, I told Deine earlier that I elect my self as their baby's godfather and she just told me she craves for green apple! And because I'm such a good and nice ninong, I bought her green apple! @Klyde, that's 1000 pesos! It's your woman's cravings so you should pay up!