Chapter 2

NANLAKI ANG MATA niya nang biglang dumukwang ang lalake at halos hibla na lang ang pagitan ng mukha nito sa mukha niya kaya mabilis niyang nilayo ang sarili nito. “What are you doing?” tanong niya.

Ngumisi ito. “You know I am always sure with my performances in that department but maybe I can just let you remember, hm?”

“By?”

“By doing that again with you and of course, we should not be drunk anymore,” nakangiting sabi nito na parang napakatalino ng naisip nito.

Mabilis siyang umiling. “No! First is a lesson learned. Twice will be stupidity!” Mabilis na sabi niya pero tumawa lang ang lalake bago tumayo ng tuwid at pinakatitigan siya at nagseryoso.

“I was just teasing you. Well, I have a reason why I wanted to cage you here in my house and only you can cure it so, no, I can't let you leave for the time being.”

He can saw it, she wanted to asked but she dropped the idea and just rolled her eyes. “I don't care! It is your problem so you should solve it yourself! Bakit ba sinasama mo ako sa kabaliwan mo?!” she said annoyingly and he just pressed his lips and his face turned cold.

“You think I want this too? If I have another option, I will not resort to this, miss,” sabi niya at umalis ng kwarto.

Umirap lang si Deine at napatingin sa bedside table kung saan naroroon ang dinalang pagkain ng lalake. Kaagad siyang nakaramdam ng gutom nang makita ang adobo at kanin sa tray. May orange juice din at tubig kaya napangiti siya at mabilis na lumapit doon at maganang kumain. Kahit busog ay pinilit niyang ubusin ang lahat ng pagkain dahil hindi niya alam kung kailan na naman siya makakain.

Well, in her job, it is a luxury to eat on time that's why whenever there is a chance to eat, she'll do everything she can to make herself full in case of emergency.

It has been two days since she and the man who kidnapped her— yes, she labelled it as kidnapping— talked and since then, there is no serious talk happened because he is so busy on his company or that was what she assumed or maybe he was just avoiding having conversation with her.

And it is making her crazy! She wanted to leave the village and go back to her normal life, just fighting and saving, but she knows she can't do that anytime because the key for her to leave is not talking to her.

No! I need to leave and work! The organization has so many missions that needs to be accomplished so she will not let that man just cage her in his house! Yes!

And with that, Deine immediately planned for OPLAN: Leaving The Bonifacio Village.

DEINE HAD BEEN WAITING for that man to come home from dinner. She wanted to cooked something decent for dinner while waiting but she knows herself as an eater not a cooker so she left the kitchen to the man's hand before she will burn it.

While waiting for him in the sofa in the living room, she didn't realize that she has been dozing off to sleep. And that is what Klyde saw when he went home after work.

He had been so busy these past few days because one of his hotels in Philippines will be opened the following day that's why he needs to make sure that nothing will go wrong before the opening happens.

Kaagad siyang napatingin sa sofa nang makita roon ang natutulog na babae. It has been days since they talked and even how much he wanted to talk, he can't because he has his rule which is ‘Business before woman’.

He sighed before making sure that she is sleeping comfortably before going to his room to change in a gray sweatpant and a black t-shirt with a written quoted, ‘When it rains, we fuck’.

He immediately walked towards the kitchen and it doesn't surprise him anymore that there is no food served in the table. Well, for the days she had been in his house, he already knows for a fact that she can't cook so he is the designated cook in his house everyday.

After cooking a simple meal—Chicken adobo and fried rice— he immediately served it on the table before going to the living room to wake up the woman.

But looks like he didn't it when she opened her eyes and immediately looked at him. “You're home? Oh, that's why I can smell delicious food already."

Napailing nalang si Klyde sa tinuran ng babae. “Let's eat dinner," sabi niya bago pumasok sa kusina at hinintay ang babaeng makaupo sa harapan niya.

Hindi pa rin ginagalaw ni Deine ang pagkain dahil gusto niyang pag-usapan muna ang plan na binuk niya kanina kaya tumingin siya sa lalake. “I want to talk.”

Pagod na tumingin si Klyde sa babae. “I'm hungry and tired so can we please eat first before talking?”

“Fine,” sagot ni Deine at nagsimulang kumain. Napatango-tango siya habang kumakain. Well, the food is really great that she enjoyed every bit of it.

Nang matapos silang kumain ay nagpresenta na siyang maghugas ng pinagkainan nila kaya pumayag na lang si Klyde at lumabas ng kusina. Siya naman ay tahimik na naghuhugas hanggang sa matapos.

Nang makalabas siya ng kusina ay kaagad na nakita si Klyde sa sala kaya umupo siya sa pang-isahang sofa medyo may kalayuan sa lalake.

Looks like Klyde felt her presence because he raised his head away from his laptop and looked at her before looking back to his laptop.

“I want to talk,” ulit na sabi ni Deine.

Napabuntong hininga naman si Klyde at nilagay ang laptop sa center table bago tumingin sa kaniya. “Fine, let's talk.”

Napalunok siya habang kinukuha ang lakas na magsalita. “So, I want to negotiate with you.”

Tumango-tango ang lalake sa tinuran niya. “Sure.”

“I will stay here obediently for a month and you'll let me leave once the month is over.”

Ngumisi si Klyde. “Woman, I'm a businessman and I can see nothing but your gain here.”

Napabuntong-hininga siya. “What do you want?”

“You know, as I told you before, I need you to cure my problem away so, you should be always available when I ask you to have sex with me.”

Napatanga si Deine sa sinabi ng lalake. “What? At bakit nasama ang sex sa usapan natin?”

“Because since the day we had sex in my car, my manhood had never been woken up! And when I saw you in the hospital days ago, it woke up! So woman, be ready because I will make sure to always take my sex medicine on time. Breakfast, lunch, and—” ngumisi ang lalake. “—dinner.”

Napalunok siya. “Won't you get overdose? Hindi ba p-pwedeng one time per day?”

“No! Three times a day is a must.”

Umiling siya. “No—no!” Nanlaki ang mata ni Deine nang makitang papalapit ang lalake kaya mabilis siya tumayo at lumayo dito.

“Anyway, we need to seal our deal to make it legalize.” Klyde said and took an empty bond paper and wrote something in there before looking at her who is still meters away from him. “Silly woman, I don't force women to bed so, come here and sign.”

Pinakatitigan muna niya ang lalake, tinitingnan kung seryoso ito bago unti-unting lumapit dito. Kumunot ang noo niya nang makitang wala namang nakasulat sa papel na hawak nito. “Where will I si—”

Deine eyes widened when Klyde pulled here, cupped her face and kissed her. It is not the simple peck kiss but a deep with tongue kiss until he stopped with a smirk on his face.

Habol ang hiningang tiningnan ni Deine ng masama ang lalake. “How dare you kiss me without consent!”

“Well, that is the proper way to seal an agreement. Anyways, why don't you go to my room and be a good girl, ready yourself for me and have my way towa—”

“No!” Deine cut him off before running away towards the guest room and locked the door while breathing fast. Klyde on the other hand who was left in the living room was just chuckling and go back to what he had been doing earlier—and that is chatting with his friends about business.

Well it might not look like they are serious businessman but they are.