Thirty seconds later, the girl follows her looking decently disheveled. 

Now I want to kill something.

Or someone.

RYAN'S POV

As I am dancing with my new friend, who I have learned is name Annabelle, I think of the perfect thing to do. 

I lean forward and kind of shout into her ear so she can hear me over the music, "Do you have something for a period?" 

Annabelle turns around and makes eye contact with me before grabbing my hand and pulling me to the bathroom.

Once we get in there, she starts to rifle through her purse before I put my hand on hers. "Hey, it's all good I just wanted to get out of there for a moment. This is a bit awkward, but a guy I know from school keeps staring at me, so I just pulled you in here to make him back off a bit." 

The shorter girl looks up at me looking relieved. "Oh, thank goodness. It was a bit late when I realized I may have been luring you on. I didn't want to have sex with you or anyone tonight. Just came to dance but then I saw my ex-girlfriend in the crowd, and she was looking at me. We have a bit of an on and off relationship so I thought maybe she would come back to me if I made her jealous enough."

I give Annabelle an easy grin. "Well, if that's the case, I don't mind standing here to talk for a bit before walking back out there. Y'know. Just to make them think for a bit."

She agrees and the conversation flows easily between the two of us. 

I bid my farewells quickly and continues to make my way out of the bathroom before she grabs my wrist and stops me. "Just letting you know; I am going to mess my hair up a bit so she thinks we actually did something." 

I smile at her. "That is plenty fine with me, may even help my case. But if your relationship is really this on and off, is it really a good relationship? I mean, I bet you can do so much better. Hell, I have a friend I could set you up with if you really want me too. But you can mess your hair up, I don't mind. Have a good night, Annie Darling." I reply back before walking out, feeling Nikolai's steamy and pretty infuriated gaze on the side of my head as I walk over to the bar and order a Coke. 

♤♡◇♧

Being the designated driver and everything last night, I didn't end up drinking anything, so I was able to notice little things that most other people probably would not have noticed. 

Like how there was these guys that kept staring my friends and I down.

This group of guys disappeared a little bit later, along with Nikolai. 

Nikolai came back alone.

Nikolai would not stop looking at me. 

Oh, and I also happened to notice the sexual tension between a twin of mine and a certain friend of mine. I am not completely sure how I missed it, but it was kind of obvious once I found out. But I also don't think I ever expected it.

Rudy and Marvin. 

They are complete opposites, but they work so well together. 

Rudy didn't ever take his eyes off Marvin, even when Marvin started to talk to some other guys. And when Marvin was well past the line of drunk, he walked over to him and started steering him out of the club. I didn't see them again, so I assumed that Rudy took Marvin home. 

I was wrong. 

I found my best friend sitting in the kitchen and Rudy cooking.

My twin can't cook for shit.