016

RYAN'S POV

Days went by like clockwork. 

I would go to school, sleep in my classes, hand out with my friends and twins, tease my older brothers, avoid Nikolai (even though that seemed to be fruitless), and continue to prove everyone at that school that genders really don't matter much.

It would surprise you how many guys at that prison think that girls are weak just because they have tits or some shit.

I am snapped out of my thoughts by someone so very kindly barging into my room. "Ryan, we are all going to play some video games. You wanna join?" The person who has so kindly knocked on my door was Xavier. 

Over the past couple of days, I have gotten close to all of my brothers. Well, most of them. Alessandro is always working, the same for Christopher. But Lorenzo is always home and acts more like a parent than either one of my actual parents. 

Xander still acts like he hates me. Or maybe he really does hate me. I don't know.

Everyone else, though, are always fighting for my attention. Mainly just my twins, Matteo, and Xavier. Marco has gotten incredibly protective over me, more than either of my twins. 

I go out somewhere, 'Ryan where are you going'. 

My shoulders are showing, 'I'll go with you, I know how to fight'.

Constantly.

I have started to sneak out of the house because the man is that protective of me. 

I was chilling in my room once around one in the afternoon and he had come into my room without saying a word and kidnapped me for 'nap time'. 

I'm okay with it though, because he has been opening up more to everyone else around him. 

"Yeah sure. I'll be down in a minute." 

As I finish my sentence, from down the hall I hear someone, most likely Matteo, whining about how he wanted to be the one to tell me about the afternoon's activities. 

I shake my head before I start heading out of my room and to the game room. 

We decided after a while of fighting that we were going to do a tournament in Mario Kart, two people racing at a time.

Currently, we were watching Xander and Rudy go against each other. "You are both absolute shit at this game." I decided to comment. This was not the smartest move on my part because I had one of them sitting on either side of me. In return for my comment, I got two slaps on the back of my head. 

Then, my phone rings. 

Without looking at the contact's name, I pick it up. But who I hear on the other end of the phone call makes my blood run cold.

"Und wo zum Teufel warst du, junge Dame? Zuerst rufst du mich einen Monat lang nicht an, und jetzt, als ich dich und meine Enkel bei dir zu Hause besuchen darf, erfahre ich, dass du seit drei Wochen nicht mehr zu Hause warst. Du solltest besser eine gute Erklärung haben, oder ich gehe dorthin, wo du gerade bist, nur um dir in den zu hauen!" Says the old woman on the other side of the phone.

(And where the hell have you been young lady? First you don't call me for a month and now when I got to visit you and my grandsons at your house, I learn you haven't been home in three weeks. You better have a good explanation, or I am going to where you are right now just to beat your ass!)

I sit up immediately. 

I am royally screwed. 

And because I don't know what to say, like a child, I blurt out the only thing that came to mind guiltily. "Gigi!"