32. Road affi take on ♡

𝘉𝘙𝘐𝘈𝘕𝘕𝘈 (Redz)

𝘉𝘙𝘐𝘈𝘕𝘕𝘈 (Redz)

𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺 3:59 𝘱𝘮
𝘜𝘞𝘐 𝘔𝘖𝘕𝘈

The message from my brother was so amusing that I couldn't contain my laughter, echoing loudly as I stepped into the car, filling the confined space with contagious mirth.

JJ shot me a disapproving glare as my laughter echoed while I entered the car, his expression conveying a mix of irritation and bemusement.

Me convince say him have problems enuh.

Real talk.

One boy can deh skin up him ugly face 24/7 so?

I greeted him with a simple "Afternoon," attempting to ease the tension with a polite acknowledgment despite the lingering traces of laughter.

"Waah yaaw skin teeth fah?" he asked me.

See wah me a talk bout?

I questioned him, "Am I not allowed to laugh, sir?" as I closed the car door, subtly addressing the disapproval in his gaze.

"No," he mumbled taking my phone from my hand.

Fava worm.

His eyes scanned the chat with my brother, and then he exited it, navigating elsewhere in my phone.

A ours?

"That a gyal style," I laughed. "Anuh so man roll."

He hissed his teeth in response.

I lifted his phone from his lap and held it up to his face, allowing it to unlock through facial recognition.

Yuh too likkle bit and nuff.

Once unlocked, I turned the phone towards me and navigated directly to Instagram, curious to explore the content within.

If him a go faas inah my phone, me a go fast inah his too.

No Sankey nuh sing so.

I navigated to his following list and started scrolling through, examining the profiles of the select few people he chose to follow.

Bare pretty gyal.

Not a spot nuh deh pan eh Philly body.