...

Xiao En's relationship with Wen Huaiyu has been very affectionate recently.

Although Wen Huaiyu is old, he has a feeling that only in middle age do people find their true love and feel what it is like to like someone. It's so good.

He had played with a lot of women over the years, but after getting together with Xiao Wen, he realized that what he really liked was a man. The feeling after being with a man was that he felt physically and mentally comfortable, hearty and happy. It makes him feel as if he is ten years younger. After all, happy love can nourish people. He is reluctant to part with small favors every day and takes them with him wherever he goes. He particularly likes them.

Wen Huaiyu was tricked by Xiao En. He really wanted to give his life to him.

Xiao En is very ambitious. At the beginning, she only wanted to be with him because he had money that could redeem her life. Later, when she found out that his family, Guang Wan Guan, had a lot of money, she wanted all of his wealth. It just so happened that he He ate himself again, so he was rude.

At the beginning, she just told him coquettishly that she wanted a house. After all, money is an external possession, and things like a house are what we really get together with. He was afraid that he would not want him when he got old, so he wanted to have a house to settle down.

Wen Huaiyu is the kind of person who spends money to make his beloved son laugh, so when Xiao En said this, he naturally bought him a villa.

Later, Wen Huaiyu gave him half of his shares.

Today is the beginning of autumn. According to the custom of the Wen family, whenever you celebrate this kind of lunar festival, you have to go back to your hometown to have a meal with your grandfather.

Grandpa has been quiet recently and has not asked Wen Guli to break up with Su Zhien. It is probably because he is getting older. At this age, when he wants to enjoy the blessings of his children and grandchildren, his son is unwilling to talk to him, and his grandson is also unwilling to talk to him. , at this age, he has become a lonely old man. He is not short of money or anything, but he is short of this kind of care. So now the old man is scared and wants them to come back and have dinner with him, so he has been quite calm recently, and I didn't talk about the matter between Su Zhien and Wen Guli anymore, and I liked Su Zhien a little bit. Otherwise, what could I do? Grandson is already such a stubborn person.

Wen Huaiyu has taken Xiao En with him recently, and it's no exaggeration to say that he can't put it down. He takes him everywhere, and the two of them stick together in everything they do, without any shame.

Wen Huaiyu brought Xiao En over today. The two teams met and looked at each other at the door.

Xiao En looked at Wen Guli. When Wen Guli saw Xiao En, he was dumbfounded and thought something was strange.

What Wen Guli now has is the memory of his previous life. The memory of this life was supplemented by his wife's popular science, so he doesn't know that person at all, but he is really dumbfounded when he sees that he looks so much like his wife. .

Seeing this man being so close to Wen Huaiyu, Wen Guli felt nauseated and couldn't keep up with the current changes. He didn't know why this man was with him. He asked Su Zhien: "Who is that person? Why is he with Wen Huaiyu?"

Su Zhien explained to him: "His name is Xiaoen. If so, he is Xiaomi, whom your father keeps outside. We have known each other for a long time. He looks quite like me. Our facial features are similar, but we seem to be different. I don't know where he is from, but when he appeared, I thought it was quite strange. You were not the only one who was surprised, everyone was surprised because he looked like me, but later it was found out that he had nothing to do with me, probably because of this There really are two similar people in the world."