When Zhu Li heard this, he looked at the invitation and said, "I understand. Don't worry. I told you that my marriage to him is only an internal matter. It is impossible for others to know about this." It is impossible for me to take him out to meet people on important occasions, and I will be embarrassed if others find out. When the time comes, I will let your subordinates find a female companion, and I will not embarrass you. "

Li Yuanyuan felt relieved when she heard this. She could tolerate this fat man at home, but she couldn't go out and let others see this fat man. That really confirmed the rumor that her daughter-in-law was a man.

Doi originally went upstairs, but because he was thirsty and wanted to get a glass of water, he heard the conversation between mother and son in the stairwell. After hearing this, he felt very depressed.

He curled his lips, not knowing what this man was doing. He didn't like him going out to meet people, but he kept touching him.

...

Wen Guli had ignored him since he found out about his rebirth in the afternoon. It was already time to go to bed at night, but he still ignored him. Su Zhien felt quite depressed, so he took a shower and came out. , looking at the person on the bed is particularly annoying, I don't know how to comfort him so that he can forgive me, so now I am walking around in front of him.

Wen Guli was probably angry all the time, because his face had been looking like this since the afternoon. He didn't know whether he was sulking with himself or doing something else. His face had always been very bad, and he didn't know what book he was reading while sitting on the bed.

Su Zhien went over, walked next to him, and asked him in an aggrieved voice: "Wen Guli, are you still angry about this thing about me? I was sorry for you about that thing at the beginning. Can you listen to my explanation to you? No. It's like what you think. I'm really not with you because I'm grateful to you."

Wen Guli didn't know if he heard it or not. Anyway, he was very excited after hearing this. He looked at him and put down the book, then covered his head with the quilt, facing away from him like this.

Seeing him lying on the bed so sulky, Su Zhien carefully put her arms around his waist, put her hands on his waist, and said to him: "Wen Guli, don't be angry with me, okay? You didn't do that last time ...Do you want to try that with me? Can I promise you?"

Wen Guli was already very angry, but when he heard what he said, his reaction became even more extreme. He turned his head and looked at him and said with a smile, "Su Zhien, do you want to provoke me on purpose? You know that I am not like this, he So what did you promise to do with him? What does it have to do with me? You promised to do something with him, not with me. It's quite ironic now. When I touched you in my previous life, you didn't want me to touch you. You could put a knife to your own neck, but now you and him are quite harmonious and you can do whatever you want. I was so pitiful in my previous life."

Su Zhien: "..."

He completely forgot about it and thought he was angry, so he coaxed him, but only after hearing these words did he realize that the last time he asked to have sex with him was Wen Guli in this life.

Wen Guli was already feeling uncomfortable, but when he heard this stimulation, he became even more angry. He felt completely helpless in this quilt and ignored him.

Su Zhien touched his back guiltily, but he resisted and moved her hand to prevent him from touching her.

Su Zhien had no choice but to lie down when she saw how angry he was. According to her previous habit, she had to hold him to sleep, but now she was afraid of offending him, so she didn't dare to touch him. The two of them There is a gap in the middle.