Su Zhien was worried that something had happened to him. Now that he saw that he was fine with his head bandaged, he closed the door with a sigh of relief and walked towards him. Seeing how loving the two of them were here, it was not like a light bulb would break it. They, so they hurriedly ate the pig's trotters and walked out, leaving only the two of them here.

Wen Guli and him hadn't seen each other for decades. He was so excited to see Su Zhien again after decades, so he didn't know how to react. He got up from the bed and walked towards him. , I didn't know how to talk to him. Just when he was stunned, Su Zhien smiled at him in front of him, then she hugged him by her waist and hugged him like this, then raised her head and clung to him. In this posture, he asked him: "How are you? Are you okay? The doctor said you were hit on the back of your head. Does it hurt now?"

Wen Guli was frightened by Su Zhien's actions. She froze up in fear and looked at him in shock. She also looked down at her body in disbelief. She was hugged tightly by him. The way she hugged him was quite... It frightened him so much that he didn't know how to deal with it. This was probably too exciting for him.

He didn't know how Su Zhien became so close to him. In his impression, after the two got married, Su Zhien was particularly resistant to him and refused to be touched by him. Even the two of them doing that kind of thing were forced by him. If it wasn't forced If so, he wouldn't let him touch her at all. Even if he felt any pleasure from being forced by him, he wouldn't admit it, and his eyes would look at him with disgust. Every time he touched Su Zhien, Su Zhien would react particularly violently, not with him. When he quarreled, he would make trouble with him, throw things, and occasionally stab him with a knife. He was not allowed to touch him. His reaction was extremely violent, so he couldn't bear to touch Su Zhien later, for fear that he would do something drastic. To myself...

In the days since the two of them had been married for so long, he had never held her so intimately and took the initiative. Not to mention that the two of them were so close and told him in such gentle words that after the two of them got married, he looked down upon her in all kinds of ways. She fell in love with him and hated him, so being so intimate this time frightened him to the point of being confused and out of his mind.

So now Wen Guli doesn't know what to say when he is scared by his wife, and he doesn't know what's going on. The two of them are so close, when did he become so clinging to her like now.

Su Zhien looked a little strange at his reaction. She didn't know what he was doing. Why was he so dumbfounded and motionless, as if he was stupid.

Seeing his reaction, Su Zhien thought he had post-traumatic stress disorder or something, because he heard that some people would react slowly after seeing their heads, so now they met his eyes and asked him: "Why don't you speak? Didn't I ask you? Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere? Should I call a doctor for you? "

Wen Guli was so excited and nervous that he came over to Wen now and immediately shook his head, "I'm fine, I just feel like everything is a little unreal now."

Su Zhien smiled when he heard what he said, smiling very sweetly and very happily, then stood up on tiptoes and kissed him on the mouth, a very loud kiss, and the sound was clearly audible.

"It's not true. I was scared to death just now. I was worried that something would happen to you. What would I do if something happened to you? So it's good to see that you are okay now."

Wen Guli was about to faint. He was so happy that he almost fainted. He felt that he had no oxygen to survive. This was so exciting. He had never been treated like this before, and just now Su Zhien even kissed him.

Still taking the initiative to kiss him... Wen Guli was really close to going crazy. When would his wife, who was so close to him, take the initiative to stand up on her toes and hug him and kiss him like that just now? The soft touch clearly reminded him that he was not dreaming, but if he was not dreaming, how could this scene be so real.