Chapter 161-165

Beginne am Anfang

He persuaded Zhu Li and said: "Boss... Actually, I think this matter may be that you were deceived at this moment. This emotion will disappear after you play with him for a long time. Maybe it's because you were a little enthusiastic about him at the beginning and you were curious, so you might react to him or something, but after waiting for a long time, you no longer have this reaction, don't you think?"

Zhu Li did not remain silent when he heard this. He put his hands down on his forehead and said to his men: "Go and buy some things for me."

"what."

Zhu Li is thinking about it now. Anyway, the two of them are already in this situation. He applied soil fertilizer once, twice, and three times without caring about anything. He applied it no matter how many times. He will not change it according to the current situation. Anyway As long as his health is resolved now, no one will know if Tufei doesn't spread the word. It's fine for him to stay at home like this. There is no conflict between the two of them. Just like his subordinates said, he treats him right. Doi became interested because he was very curious. After having sex with a man once, he became enthusiastic. After he got tired of sleeping, he would naturally lose any interest in him, and then he would no longer have this trouble.

Zhu Li told him: "The condoms you bought for me before are very useful. Buy more for me this time. Things are now like this. My current health is fine. Buy more. You can also take protective measures when you go back to use it with the little fat guy."

Subordinate: "..."? ? ? ?

This boss really can't keep up with his thinking. One second it's me, it's not that I don't like men, I don't like that little fat guy. The next second it's you buying me some condoms. I think they're very useful. , do you want to use it with the little fat guy when you get home? ? ?

Is this the legendary story of having to trick the dog into feeding it first?

Zhu Li thought of something. He added: "If there is a larger size, ask someone for a larger size. I used the ones you bought me last time and they were a little too small."

Subordinate: "????" At this moment, I didn't know whether I should sympathize with the boss or the little fat man.

Chapter 162 Make you a specimen

Zhu Li came back with a big bag of things at this time. Tu Fei was thinking that he had bought something delicious for himself, so he was watching to see if he would eat it for himself. As a result, he put the plastic bag in When he got to the table, he looked at the thing on the plastic bag and found that it was this thing. He would take out this thing when the two of them were doing that before, so he was very familiar with it. Look When I got this thing, my face turned red and I looked at him shyly, not knowing. Why did he buy so many? All the previous ones have been used up, so now that he has bought so many more, is he planning to do that again in the future?

Doi didn't have the nerve to ask him why he bought so many of these things. When he came back, just like before, he very automatically stepped forward to help him take off his suit jacket and put it aside to hang, so that he could wash his clothes in the evening.

Tufei has lost a lot of weight recently, and the flesh on it is much less than before. Now it is basically not as exaggerated as a three-layered belly, only two layers. He has become very thin recently, and I don't know why. , probably because he eats a balanced and nutritious diet without eating much meat. He only eats snacks and other snacks. He only eats fruits in the evening. After eating according to this recipe, he still lost a lot of weight.