I even looked for it directly at someone else's dance hall. What I was looking for was simply rich in soil. Couldn't I just go home and look for it? But the subordinates could only curse in their hearts and dare not speak out.

Mamasang couldn't waste such a good business, so he quickly asked his subordinates to search for the fattest people in the entire song and dance hall. Several fat people were found, but the man was still not satisfied and said This one is too fat, it means that this one has no feeling, or it is said that this one is not cute, or that one is not good-looking, or it is said that he does not walk like a penguin at all, all kinds of nitpicking.

Zhu Li was also dazzled by what he saw. When he saw that his forehead was convex and the veins were bulging, it was really uncomfortable, so he decided not to look at it.

I didn't think there was anything special about Tu Fei before, but now that I saw so many ducks in the dance hall, I suddenly felt that his Tu Fei was cuter. So after seeing so many, he felt tired, and he felt that he couldn't like any of them. He had eyes, and none of them had the same urge as Doi to have sex with him at one glance, so he left the song and dance hall later, feeling depressed. He didn't know why he had set his sights on him. He felt that there must be something wrong with him. After all, he felt that he could not like men. He thought it was normal, because when he liked Qian Yanyan before, he did like this woman. He clearly liked women, why did he suddenly do it again? He couldn't figure out if he liked men, so he asked his men to find this doctor for him.

...

Now Zhuli told the doctor what happened in the song and dance hall.

The doctor couldn't hold back his laughter after hearing this, and said to him very honestly: "Mr. Zhu, you are such a smart person, don't you understand it at all? It's obvious that you are like this because you like that man, although You feel that you don't like men and you don't like him, but it's obvious that your reaction is a reaction of love. Maybe it's just what you said, you don't like men, but it doesn't mean that you don't like him. You don't You like a man, but you just like him, and there have been cases like this. After all, your brain can deceive yourself, but your body reaction cannot deceive others. Your body reaction shows that you like him, so it is obvious , you just like your fat guy who walks like a penguin."

Zhu Li couldn't accept why she liked men. After all, she felt that if this matter spread, everyone would definitely make fun of her. He felt that he was a normal man and shouldn't like men, so he still wanted to deny it.

The doctor asked him: "Then let me ask you a question. If your ex-girlfriend and this little fat guy fall into the sea at the same time, who will you save? Don't think about it and tell me the answer immediately. 321."

When Zhu Li heard what the doctor said, he blurted out "Little Fatty" without thinking at all.

I don't know why he said this name casually, but just now without any thinking, he really blurted out the three words "Little Fatty". This was the first reaction in his heart, so he blurted it out Without any thinking, he bit his lip after saying it, as if he understood something at that moment. The doctor smiled when he saw Zhu Li's straightforward words: "Mr. Zhu, you don't need me to say it now, You have already made this decision so clearly, that is what you think in your heart, even if your brain does not admit it, there is nothing you can do about it."

...

When Zhu left the hospital, he returned to the car very depressed. The temperature in the car changed with his mood. The subordinates in front of him didn't know whether to drive or not. Looking at his face, he was very scared. She didn't say anything to him, just for fear that he would suddenly get angry.