Chapter 3.5

The same nightmare as always, although I wouldn't know if calling it a nightmare is more like a simple memory. But it always brings the same consequences; I quickly wiped the tears from my face and got up carefully not to wake anyone.

First, I checked that no one was nearby, and then I began searching for a certain thing of a certain color. Yesterday, we found a girl from another class, Ibuki, and it's her backpack that I'm looking for. Since her backpack has a different color from the one we use in my class, it should be easy to find.

As soon as I spot it, I reach out to grab it. While I unzip it slowly, I'm thinking that if someone catches me at this very moment, I'm sure I'll be stigmatized as a pervert, but if I'm right, there should be a...

Digital camera.

I take it out but notice water dripping from where the batteries should be. I guess she already knows. This is Class C's plan, risky and especially considering that we are separated by less than 100 points.

But I also have a plan.

After the morning attendance check, we could move as we pleased. Of course, Hirata gave instructions to reliable classmates and also started a strategy on how to save points. On the other hand, students who really didn't feel like helping, or individuals like Ayanokoji and Horikita who preferred to be independent, began their own activities.

Ike: "What the hell are you guys?"

Suddenly, Ike's angry voice resonated through the field. I looked in the direction of the voice to see the situation. And then, two male students were smiling like cats.

Ibuki, who showed a bitter expression just for a moment, slipped into the shadow of the tent as if trying to hide.

Ibuki: "Ishizaki?"

Like Ibuki, who coughed abruptly, I also found those two individuals familiar. Another from Class C, making it quite obvious.

Ishizaki: "What did you eat for breakfast? Grass? Or insects? Here, you can eat snacks too."