Chapter 2.6 Vol 2 Completed

Yuuichi: The game is very simple—nagging and crouching at the height of the man—and quiet if you win it I promise I won't send the tapes of everything to the police.

Man: Q-what do you want–with your hand on your nose completely broken.

Yuuichi: I WILL BREAK YOUR FINGERS ONE BY ONE, FOR EVERY SHOUT I WILL PUT A DIGIT OF THE POLICE PHONE NUMBER ON MY CELL PHONE. [110]

Man: e-he-is a totally terrified monster.

Yuuichi: You always have the option of just calling the police, but think about it a shop clerk sexually assaulting a minor, I don't know if you noticed but it means your life and that of your family is over

Man: that's a lie!! Shizuku-Chan is my girlfriend. He didn't sexually assault her. She asked me to.

Sakura:Noooo! I would never go near someone as disgusting as you!! I hate you

Man:T-Your disgusting witch tricked me!—you start to hear a very loud laugh.

Yuuichi: hajajajajajajaj because we don't make this game more fun–take a break– ne Sōta Tanaka son of Himari Tanaka your parents live on the outskirts of Osaka,  every Sunday you send them an envelope with half your income isn't true hehehehehehehehehe.

Tanaka: C-Co-What the hell?

Shiba: If you lose not only will I call the police but...

I'LL SEND YOUR PARENTS' ADDRESS TO THE PRESS.

Shiba: Nervous??

Shiba: Nervous??....

Tanaka: You're crazy!!

Shiba: Well let's start the fun... I'll give you 5 seconds to think about it and if not send everything.

Five

Four

Three.

Two

On–

Tanaka: Let’s do it–crying– let’s do it

Shiba: it's 5 fingers per hand and 3 lives we start with the first one – grabbing a finger and turning it all over – one – the man writhing and crying violently as he bites his lips.

Shiba: two - the man grunts while weeping inconsolably.

Shiba: Three - the man continues to cry but a slight sound escapes from his mouth-

Shiba: Hehehehehehehe strike one, fourth finger - held as blood flows from his lips-

Shiba: Fifth finger- he shouted aloud and looked up -

Man: win, win, win !!- breathing violently.

Shiba: congratulations – he says while clapping – now round 2 begins – he grabs a finger of his other hand and breaks it.

Man: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fucking son of a bitch you said it was five fingers ahhhh ahhhh- crying loudly.

Shiba: I said it was five fingers per hand, but still, congratulations you endured quite enough.

Shiba: The police are on their way and I have already sent everything to the press, see you, goodbye!!- I walked with a terrified Sakura clutching her shoulder.

Sakura: Of... somehow....... I was... I was happy to see him suffer - with an emptier look but embracing Yuuichi-

( Yuuichi made things go much further than in the novel, with the man having Sakura's address and phone number)

Yuuichi: that's what it means to be human... when a person hurts you, you want to hurt him.

Sakura: Katagiri-kun....

Yuuichi: Yes?

Sakura: Do you consider me your friend?

________________________

—————————

I waited outside the student council room until the meeting concluded. Students from Class C and Sakagami-sensei left first, followed by Sudou a little later, wearing a bright and cheerful expression.

Yuuichi: "Seems like it went well," I said.

Sudou: "I don't understand what happened, but it had something to do with Horikita, right?"

Yuuichi: "You knew it. I knew she'd do it for me. Heh heh heh heh," he looked incredibly happy. "Well, I have to go to my club. We should have a party tonight in Ayanokouji's room."

Yuuichi: "Yes, hahaha, that would be great!"

Next to leave were the student council president and secretary Tachibana.

President: "Excellent work, Katagiri-kun, right?" I thought we'd exchange just a brief greeting, but the president stopped in his tracks to address me. "I've approved Class C's request to withdraw their complaint."

Yuuichi: "Is that so?" I said. "Well, I guess miracles do happen." Horikita's brother stood still, looking into my eyes. I had no idea what he was thinking.

Secretary Tachibana: "If that's your response, then I'm impressed. Even though it's a simple story," the composed Secretary Tachibana applauded. "Katagiri-kun, would you like to be the student council secretary?"

I was surprised, but Secretary Tachibana seemed even more shocked than me.

Akane: "President... Are you serious?"

Manabu: "Do you disapprove?"

Akane: "N-no. If you say so, I have no objections. But..."

Yuuichi: "Not for now, but maybe in the future, I'll consider it."

Secretary Tachibana was even more taken aback by my response.

Akane: "Huh? You're declining an invitation from the student council president?"

Yuuichi: "Hahaha, I'm not declining it, just keeping it for the future."

Manabu: "Come on, Tachibana."

Akane: "Y-yes."

Their interest in me seemed to wane after my refusal, and they left. Shortly after, Horikita and Chabashira-sensei appeared.

Sae: "Well done, Katagiri-kun," she said and continued walking.

Yuuichi: "Hello," I raised my hand to greet Horikita, but she ignored me and kept walking. I think she finally realized that Ayanokouji was manipulating her.