Monologue: Ayanokouji Kiyotaka

Among all the students I've observed in this school, there is one in particular who seems to stand out: Yuuichi. There is something about his way of thinking and questioning things that intrigues me. His doubts and his attempts to unravel the mysteries that surround us are interesting, but what lies behind his seemingly innocent facade?

It's as if Yuuichi himself is an enigma. His actions and words are difficult to decipher. What intentions does he hide behind that friendly smile? Is he simply a curious student or is there something deeper within him?

I can't help but wonder if Yuuichi is a piece in the game unfolding in this school. Perhaps he is a tool, a pawn on a chessboard larger than it appears. He could be a valuable ally or a cunning adversary disguised as a friend.

However, for now, all I can do is speculate and silently observe. Stay alert and analyze every move he makes. Maybe, over time, I can uncover his true nature and how he fits into my own game.

Yuuichi, you remain an enigma to me. But I am willing to uncover your secrets and leverage any advantage you may offer. Our interaction in this game could change the course of everything. Only time will reveal whether you are a useful tool or an obstacle in my path to the top of this school.

 Only time will reveal whether you are a useful tool or an obstacle in my path to the top of this school