Zhu Li understood what he said in an instant. Now he knew everything. His mother was doing something behind his back. He also understood why he was so hot yesterday. If nothing else, he smelled something like dust at the door. This thing is something that was drugged by someone else, so he was drugged last night.

I don't know if Doi helped him here, but he still harmed him. After all, what happened between the two of them last night.

Zhu Li is very angry now. He didn't expect his mother's dirty tricks to be so disgusting. She used this trick yesterday. If he guessed correctly, there might be a woman in the room they arranged, and the purpose was to make him sleep with that woman. .

But fortunately the little fat man made a mistake, otherwise he would really go to that woman. After all, he couldn't control his anger yesterday.

If he really touches another woman, it will cause disaster.

He looked at Tu Fei and began to get deep and complicated. After what happened last night, he could no longer get along with him as harmoniously as before. Now there was always an extra layer of meaning.

After thinking about it, he couldn't ignore this matter as a man. He had to pay the price for his mistake, so he said to Tufei: "Little fat man, I was sorry for what happened yesterday. What compensation do you want?" I can give you everything. After I divorce you, I will naturally give you more money to make up for you. But you have to treat what happened last night as if it didn't happen and you can't mention it or tell anyone about it. What happened to the two of us last night? You can't mention it to your sister-in-law or your eldest brother. You can't tell anyone about it. Do you know if I touched it? "

Doi also heard what he said and thought that he wanted to make amends with him because he wanted to live a good life with him. After all, something like this happened to the two of them last night. Although his IQ is not very good, he can still understand this matter. Yes, after all, his elder brother has already told him about this matter. His elder brother said that if he touches his sister-in-law, he will be responsible for him for the rest of his life. His sister-in-law is the only man, and there cannot be anyone else.

What his eldest brother said to him was really touching. He thought that all men would be like his eldest brother after touching him, but he didn't expect that Zhu Li asked him to say these words. It was completely different from what he thought. If he doesn't bring it up, no one can talk about it. Does this mean he doesn't intend to admit what happened yesterday?

Tufei didn't know how to react immediately, and just looked at him dumbfounded, not knowing what he should say.

What Zhu Li said about letting him be responsible means that he can give him whatever money he wants, and he can only be responsible for this. Apart from this, it is impossible to be responsible for anything else to him, and he can't Let him spread the word that he slept with him. After all, his sexual orientation is normal and he cannot like men. It would be shameful if others knew that he really slept with a man.

No one must know that he slept with Tu Fei.

He will definitely not say it. Let Tufei stop saying it now.

Tu Fei was really disappointed, but he didn't want him to see him like this, fearing that he would want to talk about the meaning. Even though he felt very sad, he forced a smile on his face and said to him: "Zhu, Zhu Li... ...Yes, you don't have to worry. I know nothing happened last night. Don't worry. I am a very strict person and I am obedient. I will do whatever you ask me to do, even if you don't let me do it. I will definitely not do anything, and I will listen to you."

Zhu Li was happy when he heard this. As long as he didn't leak out the matter that was sent to him, he pinched his cheek happily and said, "Okay, that's it. You now If you want to take a shower, go take a shower first and I'll take you to a restaurant for dinner. You must be hungry."