The manager was shocked when he heard this and quickly agreed.

Su Tu Bao's classmates inside felt incredible when they heard this, so they all poked their heads out to find out more about the situation.

"The young master of the Zhu family? Tu Bao, what's going on? Aren't you the young master of the Zhu family? You can tell the manager to let us stay. Didn't you say you wanted to treat us to dinner?"

Su Tubao was stared at with contempt by their eyes, and the look that suspected him of forgery made him very unhappy. He argued confidently with the manager: "I am also the young master of the Zhu family, and Zhu Junqing is my uncle. He is special. Dote on me, you say Zhu Li, he is also my brother. We are also related, so I am also the young master of the Zhu family. You have no right to drive us away. We have to eat here, so why not hurry up and deliver the food to us. "

Su Zhien looked at the manager, "Manager, it's up to you to make your own decision. One is true and the other is false. I think normal people would choose the true one, right? How could you listen to the false and act randomly?"

The manager immediately told Su Tubao clearly: "Sir, our store is not accepting customers at the moment, so please go out with your friends."

Su Tubao was furious, pointed at the manager and shook his fingers angrily and said: "Wait. Just wait for me. I will tell my uncle when I get back and let my uncle take care of you. Don't even think about hanging around here anymore." , I will fire you tomorrow."

Those friends in Su Tu Bao thought they could have some big meals, but now they have no choice but to leave.

When a few people went out, they looked at him with some resentment and said: "Tubao, what do you think is going on now? We were kicked out, and you said you wanted to treat us to Western food. You just didn't mean it." You're just a young master, but you said you were the real young master, and we thought you were the real young master."

"That's right. I ordered so many just now, but now the duck has flown away. What do you think I should do?"

Su Tubao's self-esteem was frustrated by these words, and he felt particularly shameless. He couldn't accept it, "Why are you anxious? I said I would treat you to food, so I treat you to food. What do I mean? I mean to express that my uncle also wants to eat." It's very serious. You have treated me as your own since I was a child, okay? If you pamper me so much, you will give me a lot of pocket money every day, okay? With that pocket money, I can treat you to food, buy you things, etc. If you can't eat at this Western restaurant, then go to another one. There is more than one Western restaurant in the city. You go to another Western restaurant and I'll treat you. After we're done, we'll go to the dance hall to have a good time."

The reason why Su Tu Bao chose such a Western restaurant is because these restaurants are owned by their Zhu family. As long as Zhu Junqing's name is revealed, he will definitely be able to eat and drink for free without spending any money, so he will come. Here, the result was that I didn't expect such a thing to happen.

He has a lot of money now. The money he has now is the same money that Cai Xiaohong gave her before she left to let her eat well.

Zhu Junqing didn't give him any money at home, and he didn't dare to ask him for money blatantly. After all, he had to pretend to act, and he couldn't show his greed, so he pretended to be a good boy and never asked for money. How could he have any money now? But he is really rich. He secretly put the money into his pocket when he was settling the accounts today. He just wanted to see if anyone would come looking for him tomorrow when he took out the money. There is nothing he can do now. He can only spend this money. No one will come after him anyway. After all, he is the one who settles the score.