After Zhu Li finished speaking, he left the room and planned to go out. Qian Yanyan didn't expect this to be the reason, and her face turned pale when she heard it was the reason. So I turned around and chased him in fear, hugged him, clung to him behind him, and begged him: "No, no, Zhu Li, I was wrong, I was really wrong, can you forgive me? I know it's all my fault. I was just too anxious just now. I saw you spit it out, so I was very angry. I didn't mean to say it to you. Let's each make a step. Nothing happened just now, okay? I was wrong. I shouldn't be too hasty. Don't go, don't leave me."

Zhu Li didn't speak, but his movements did stop. He lowered his head and looked at the hand on his waist.

...

When Su Zhien got up the next day, her back was sore. No, she almost slipped and fell when she got up.

He originally planned to get up and wash up, because it was a family rule to get up early in the morning to serve tea to his grandfather. So when he got up, he was in a daze and his legs were shaking, so he couldn't hold it back. When he got up from the bed, his legs bent in pain the next second, and then he fell on the bed again, and fell on the bed. Forget it, it was a coincidence that after falling on the bed, he fell into Wen Guli's arms.

When she got into his arms, she took the initiative to kiss him. This was completely a natural reaction of her body. After cleaning it, I was stunned. How could such a coincidence happen?

Wen Guli was sleeping. After being kissed by him, he opened his eyes and saw him offering himself up. He slightly raised his lips in happiness and smiled proudly. Then he grabbed the back of his head and deepened his smile. She kissed him until he couldn't breathe and then let go of him.

Wen Guli was satisfied with the kiss. Su Zhien hadn't fully reacted to the current situation, so she looked at him with confusion from the corners of her eyes.

Wen Guli reached to his waist and gave him a squeeze with great satisfaction. Because the voice has not been completely opened in the morning, it can be slightly hoarse but fatally beautiful, "You little slutty cat, I said you are slutty, I threw myself into my arms early in the morning, wasn't yesterday enough? Why? So hungry? It's like you can't get enough to eat. Are you trying to drain me dry?"

Su Zhien was so embarrassed when he heard what he said, she pushed him away and hit his chest, making him talk nonsense.

"What are you talking about? When did I become like this? My legs were shaking when I got up, so I couldn't stand firm. It's not you who caused me to be like this. It's all your fault."

Wen Guli also got up when he heard this. Faced with such accusations, he felt that he really seemed to have this problem, so he listened very obediently and nodded repeatedly, "Yes, yes, it's all my fault. It's all my fault." She's too strong, so my wife can't get out of bed, and that's my problem."

Su Zhien: "..."

Wen Guli's mouth really doesn't need to be sewn shut with needles and threads. It really needs to be sewn shut tightly with glue.

Nothing serious.

I quickly got up and washed myself. Although my feet were still not stable, I could still hold on. When I went in to wash up, I put hot water in and soaked my feet, and then I got used to it.

Pour tea and water for grandpa. Don't delay this, otherwise grandpa will definitely be unhappy.

Wen Guli didn't know what was going on, but he was much more clingy than yesterday, following him closely and refusing to let go.

Even when they were brushing their teeth just now, the two of them stayed together and brushed their teeth.

That sticky energy made Su Zhien not sure what to do.