At this time, Qian Yanyan saw Tu Fei staring at Zhu Li beside her and knew his intention, so she deliberately provoked him and gave him a blow. She grabbed Zhu Li's hand and said to him coquettishly: "Zhu Li Ah, can you kiss me? Look at your brother, he is so close to his husband. He dares to kiss his man in public, but you have not expressed your love to me so obviously, so you kiss me. Okay? I want to feel it."

When Zhu Li heard this, he thought she was joking. After all, it would be unseemly to do this in public, so Zhu Li refused and pushed her hand away and said to her: " Be good and don't make trouble, this is outside, with so many people watching, you will also say that this is my brother's wedding, so we two should not be in the limelight."

Qian Yanyan didn't want to just count like this. She just wanted to show this fat pig, so she reached out to touch his face coquettishly, turned his face sideways, and said to him: "No, you Just kiss me. How could so many people see us? I just want to feel your love for me. Even if you don't satisfy me, do you not like me anymore? Zhu Li, you used to be That's not the case. You used to do whatever I said and you never rejected me. Why are you rejecting me now?"

After Qian Yanyan finished speaking, she held his face and kissed his right cheek. Zhu Li had no choice but to see her like this. He was really helpless and even asked to kiss her, so Zhu Li also Just enough to deal with her. He quickly kissed her on the lips, and then let her go. However, Qian Yanyan found the right opportunity and refused to let him go. She grabbed his lips and bit her lips, refusing to let him leave.

To an outsider, the two of them seemed so in love that they couldn't help but kiss each other, so no one said anything when they saw it, but Li Yuanyuan on the side smiled like an aunt when she saw this scene. , I feel very gratified. Her son and daughter-in-law seem to have a good relationship, but they have already kissed in public, is that okay?

Li Yuanyuan was so happy that she couldn't hold her grandson in her arms in the near future.

Tu Fei kept staring at their position. He had been staring at Zhu Li, but he saw Zhu Li and Qian Yanyan kissing. It was Zhu Li who took the initiative to kiss Qian Yanyan. Tu Fei saw this scene and felt His head suddenly felt as if it had been struck by a hammer. His heart hurt so much that he felt like blood was rushing out. He immediately lowered his head and looked away.

They were so affectionate, they even kissed in front of each other, just like the eldest brother and sister-in-law, Tufei was so filled with emotion.

He actually still likes Zhu Li and has hope for him. It's wrong for him to do this. Zhu Li already has a girlfriend. He and his girlfriend are so affectionate. He shouldn't have such thoughts.

Tu Fei felt so stuffy and uncomfortable. Li Yuanyuan on the side felt happy when he saw this dead fat pig. Thinking of what to talk about, he picked up the bottle of wine and handed it to Tu Fei and said, "Son, you have a drink. I'll watch what you're doing all the time." I haven't eaten yet, I'm afraid you'll be hungry, so you drink something to satisfy your hunger."

Tu Fei couldn't tell directly whether a person was good or bad. He just felt that this was Zhu Li's mother. Zhu Li was a good person, and his mother must be a good person as well. He was very happy that this mother spoke to him so gently and gave him... After he ate it, Tufei happily took the wine and said thank you, aunt. Then he looked at the dark color of the wine and wondered what it was, like medicinal materials or something. He was afraid of suffering, so he was confused. He asked Li Yuanyuan: "Auntie, what is this? Can you drink it?"

It was just as Li Yuanyuan thought. How could these country bumpkins have ever drank wine? It was obvious that they had never seen the world and didn't even know it was wine. She just wanted to coax this fat pig to drink it and get drunk. It's better to cause trouble and be embarrassed.