Chapter 86-90

Beginne am Anfang

Seeing how active he was, Wen Guli directly lifted him up by his hips and placed him on the sink. He turned from passive to active and kissed him actively.

Su Zhien kissed him deeper and deeper, and he pried her teeth open and slipped in. She kissed him passionately, reached out to hook his shoulders, and gradually became emotional.

Wen Guli waited until he was out of breath before letting go of him. When he let go, he pinched his waist angrily, then looked down at a certain place where he was, and gritted his teeth angrily, "Don't do that again in the future. You've seduced me, and if you continue like this, I think my body will be in trouble."

When Su Zhien heard this, he punched him shyly, but then he thought that the two of them were indeed together. They had been holding this in for a while, and he was not feeling well, so he took the initiative to tell Wen Guli: " Actually it's okay, I didn't say I refused you. It's okay for both of us, I...I agreed."

After Wen Guli heard this, he suddenly smiled happily and took him off the sink, "Su Zhien, I told you that you are a little slut, but you still don't believe me. Look, you are still asking for sex now." At this point, you are so horny and you are still telling me this."

Su Zhien was very angry at his words. I didn't want to see him feel uncomfortable, but when he said that, I kicked him and said, "Then I will never touch you again in my life."

Wen Guli refused, "That's not possible. If you don't touch me, I can force you to do it. It's just a matter of time. I won't touch you again after we get married."

"Then... when will you get married?" Su Zhien didn't know why he was so hot-headed and asked this question, he couldn't control his mouth and asked.

Wen Guli's smile deepened, "Are you so eager to marry me and become my wife, or are you so impatient for me to fuck you?"

Su Zhien: "..." He was really speechless. Why is there such a rogue man? He is so speechless that he doesn't know what to say. Nothing he says is right.

Wen Guli saw that he was so embarrassed that he couldn't see anyone with his face, so he stopped teasing him and explained to him: "It will be soon, don't worry, when I finish this period of time, the two of us will Just get married."

It is impossible for the two of them to get the certificate, after all, only men and women can get the certificate these days.

So the wedding banquet between the two of them had to be held with wine.

Wen Guli has been busy opening a dance hall recently, and she will naturally marry him when the dance hall opens.

After saying that, Wen Guli added to him in a hoarse voice, pinched his flesh and said, "It's going to be soon. It won't take long. I'll do it as soon as possible. Don't be anxious, Su Zhien, I'm more anxious than anyone else." I want to marry you, and I'm going crazy waiting for it. Then it will be justifiable, and you don't have to hold me back to death. I really can't bear it these days."

Su Zhien: "..."

Chapter 87 Is the Zhu family too big?

Tu Fei was waiting outside for the two of them to get the food out.

Wen Guli had made the kitchen like this, and it was impossible to cook now. Fortunately, the rice was cooked with soil fertilizer, so there was no problem with the rice. They could simply eat cooked food and take the rice out. Three people sat in a circle.