Charlie looked over where Lloyd was and saw everyone was gathering. "We should probably get over there." Cole let go of her hand to grab his sword, still keeping his other hand around hers. He pressed a kiss to her forehead before they walked over, grabbing Charlie's sword on the way.

Lloyd was stareing at his feet, a saddened expression on his face.

"We know you don't want to face your father, but there is no other choice." Nya said.

"But perhaps there is." Misako countered. "I used to think it was inevitable, but I found this." She pulled out a scroll.

"You mean Lloyd doesn't have to fight?" Cole asked. "This I gotta hear."

Misako unrolled her scroll, revealing a red and black depiction of the Overlord. "The scrolls say that when the Helmet of Darkness is bequeathed to it's rightful ruler, the Celestial Clock will count down to the activation of an unspeakable weapon. The first sign that the Final Battle between good and evil has begun."

"Did you just say 'unspeakable weapon'?" Kai asked.

"Uh, I'm still stuck on what 'beqeathed' means." Jay mentioned, but everyone ignored him.

"Go on, Mom." Charlie said. "Don't let us interrupt you. How do we stop the Final Battle?"

Misako looked over her scroll. "There is nothing here that explains what would happen if the Helmet of Darkness is returned."

Wu stroked his beard. "Interesting. Remove the helmet, the clock starts. Out it back, the clock stops."

Lloyd's eyes twinkled. "And the Final Battle never starts."

Jay looked at everyone. "Bequeathed, anyone? Is anybody gonna help me out with that?"

"Uh, that sounds great and all," Kai said ignoring the Blue Ninja. "And I know we save our new powers, but you expect us to get past his whole army of Stone Warriors and pluck the helmet off his head?"

Nya nodded. "My brother's right. They're good, but they're not that good."

Misako got a gleam in her eye, the same one that Lloyd had when he wanted to prank someone. "I know. And that is why I am going to do it. I'll just need a little help." She pulled all the ninja except Lloyd to her side. "In order to get past their guards, we need to first get control...."

~~~~~

The Ninja stood at the gate of Garmadon's camp disguised as Stone Warriors. They had Misako tied up. The plan was to get her to Garmadon so she could take the Helmet of Darkness from Garmadon.

"Unhand me, you fiends!" Misako grunted as she "struggled" against her bonds. What looked like the leader of the Army came over. He had white markings and green eyes under his red helmet.

"Unt tin Klata vu!" He said. Weirdly enough, Charlie understood exactly what he was saying, but it seemed the others didn't.

"Atka iktu kuta!" (We found her spying) She said shoving her mother forward.

Kozu nodded and took Misako away, leaving Charlie with the bewildered ninja.

"Charlie, how'd you do that?" Cole asked.

Charlie shrugged. "I don't know, I just knew what he was saying and what to say back."

Zane hummed. "Hmm. Perhaps it is possible that because your powers are connected to the Overlord, you can understand his Army."

Charlie had told them about her connection to the Overlord, and what it meant to be the Master of Darkness. She had never considered what it meant to the Stone Army.