Another reason why Wen Guli chose this rental house was because it was very large. There was a toilet in the master bedroom, so there was no need to share the master bedroom toilet with Tu Feiqiang and the others outside.

After Wen Guli carried the man inside, he was ready to put him down. However, Su Zhien was reluctant to come down and would not let go. She clung to his back like an octopus and said in a low voice: "I Don't come down, I want you to hug me."

"Come down, you have to sleep like this. I can't carry you, so get down quickly."

Su Zhien was reluctant when he heard what he said. He flattened his lips and said aggrievedly: "Wen Guli, you definitely don't love me anymore. You don't even listen to me now. You used to listen to me very much."

"Ancestor, I want to listen to you, but how can you do it like this? Come down quickly. I will hold you to sleep after you come down."

After Su Zhien heard that he was holding him to sleep, he let go and was put on the bed. Unexpectedly, after putting him on the bed, he suddenly changed his position and hugged Wen Guli again. The front hugged him and pestered him.

Why didn't Wen Guli know why he was so pestering before?

Su Zhien clung to him and said, "Wen Guli, I'm so hot, I want it."

Wen Guli: "..."

Then just look at him in silence, hoping that the next thing he says is that he wants to take a shower, otherwise it will really drive him crazy.

Wen Guli waited for a long time without looking at his next words, which was strange. She was about to let go of his hand, but Su Zhien grabbed his belt and said, "I'm here to help you."

Wen Guli: "..."

He was going crazy. Now that he was angry, he helped him. How could he help him quickly open his hand, "Su Zhien, calm down for me, sleep well, and don't move around."

After Su Zhien was so cruel to him, he sat on the bed with his eyes closed and his mouth pressed in grievance. He didn't know how wronged he had been. After putting him on the bed, Wen Guli was ready to take a shower. After all, he was all dressed up He couldn't stand the smell of wine and barbecue.

Wen Guli went into the bathroom. It was getting late and he couldn't boil hot water, so he just wanted to take a cold shower to solve the problem.

After he entered, he was about to take off his clothes, but Su Zhien suddenly opened the bathroom door, appeared in front of him and said to him: "Wen Guli, your little cutie suddenly appeared. If you don't call me while taking a bath, you definitely don't love me." Me."

Wen Guli: "..."

Ancestor, he really wanted to kneel down and call him ancestor. Can you let him go? He has been enduring it, but he has been challenging his bottom line.

Su Zhien walked towards him, pounced on him, threw him against the wall, then grabbed his head, kissed his mouth without any rules, and kept nibbling on him.

Wen Guli was really driven crazy. He grabbed his hand and suddenly changed his movements and pressed him down on the bed. His eyes were already scarlet red. He pinched his chin and asked him through gritted teeth: "Su Zhien, do you know Are you doing something?"

Su Zhien pinched his face, pinched his face and said with a pout, "I know, I know, Wen Guli, I am willing."

When Wen Guli heard this, he felt like his head was going to explode. He couldn't bear it anymore and carried the person out directly.

Su Zhien was drunk, but still slightly sober. When he saw him and threw him on the bed, he thought he was going to do something. However, after Wen Guli threw him on the bed, he took the rope nearby. Come out, if he doesn't tie him up, then you won't be able to take a bath or sleep tonight. You can be pestered by him all night, so take the rope and tie Su Zhien's hands and feet directly.