Su Zhien didn't want to deal with these bandits and robbers.

So I ignored their words, pushed Su Tubao away, walked in and prepared to pack up and leave.

Seeing him packing his things, Cai Xiaohong knew that he must be going to school. He quickly went in and said, "You want to leave, right? You can leave if you want. You can leave if you give me this admission notice, otherwise I will Lock you here and you will never leave this home for the rest of your life, I will lock you up until you grow old."

When Su Zhien heard this, she couldn't help but kicked the stool next to her in front of her. She said in a bad tone: "You can lock me here. Now go out and take a look. You think I have no backer. I don't." There is no one to protect me backstage, right? Wen Guli has a group of his younger brothers outside. If I don't have time to go out, we will rush in. What will be the consequences then? You can imagine, if you want to die, just I'm locked up here, who is afraid of whom?"

Cai Xiaohong was really scared when she heard what he said. She thought of being kicked against the wall today, and the back of her head still hurts. She really didn't dare to act like a monster anymore. She was afraid that people would rush in and it would be really bad. But at this time She pinched Su Youqian who had been silent for a long time.

"Hurry up, tell him quickly, tell him that you need the admission notice. Do you still want your own son to live well? There is no reason for you to help an outsider and not help your own son? If your son can attend this school in the future, he will have a bright future, so hurry up."

Su Youqian really had no choice when he heard this. He also wanted his son to live a good life and have a future, so he walked towards Su Zhien cowardly, plopped down, knelt down in front of Su Zhien, and then She reached out and hugged his thigh and apologized to him: "Zhien, it's all my fault. I'm sorry for you. It's all my incompetence and failure to help you all these years. But you see that I've been good to you for so many years. I Since I have never bullied you, would you please give this admission letter to your brother? You let your brother go to this university. We are the only child in our family, and we just want him to live a good life. I beg you. Yes, I beg you, please, our family has raised you for so many years, it's time for you to repay our family."

Su Zhien originally thought that his father was a bit better, at least he had never been mean to him since he was a child.

But now it seems that he has really stabbed someone's bandit den, and this den is full of bandits.

"Why? I ask you why? Now you want to give him my notice? I give him good things, have you ever thought of giving good things to me? You have let me eat it since I was a child. Have you ever had good meat? Either give me leftovers or let me eat chicken butts. Have you bought me any clothes for me? They all make me wear tattered clothes. What good things do you let me experience? Have you passed? Why should I give you such a good college admission notice just because you raised me? You are not raising me, you are just abusing me! What do I owe you? Is that so? I don't owe you anything. Since you were little, you asked me to serve you and I've already given it back to you."

After Su Zhien finished speaking, he kicked Su Youqian away. After hearing his identity, he was completely disappointed with this family and would no longer have any extravagant expectations for them or treat them well.

All his things in this house were given by his family. He didn't pack up the tattered clothes or anything else. He just took his schoolbag and other things and left with these things.

After he goes to Beihua and starts a new life, he can do anything. He doesn't need to buy Su Tubao's tattered clothes anymore!

...