Summary

Summary

All two twins, Toya and Kagome Amamiya, have ever known their entire lives via their parents is how to survive and protect each other from any and all danger should anything happen to them. Kagome, with extremely powerful Miko/Priestess powers and Toya with deadly and burning hot blue flames as a power (Blueflame/Cremation), grew up shielded from the cruel reality of both possessing and born without a power until the murder of their parents when they were eight years old. Now at the age of fifteen, they only rely on each other and survive from a world that only cares about you if you have something of value, suddenly find themselves the interest of supernatural creatures.

Kagome Amamiya

Kagome is the older twin sister of Toya who was born with overwhelmingly powerful Priestess abilities that allows her to heal even the worst of injuries as well as give her immensely powerful mental willpower, however due to technically being born...

Kagome is the older twin sister of Toya who was born with overwhelmingly powerful Priestess abilities that allows her to heal even the worst of injuries as well as give her immensely powerful mental willpower, however due to technically being born different from others, she alongside her brother grew up shielded from the cruel society outside their home until their parents death. Kagome is of Japanese and French descendant as she's an extremely attractive young woman with long blonde hair that stops at her hips, doe-like light blue eyes and fair skin alongside rosey cheeks, a button nose and heart shaped lips, she has a smaller and more doll-like build compared to her brother. Her expressions are more expressive and softer than her brother's as they constantly change with whatever she feels and will betray whatever she feels or thinks even if she tries hiding it.

Kagome is a brave, loving, determined, and adventurous girl who loves to sing, whether her brother want her to or when she sings a lullaby that her mother taught her in times of stress or fear. Kagome is a creative person who loves to play the harp, paint, write and sing. She is polite, devoted, and gentle, as well as helpful, and she goes against others to do what is right. Kagome also cares for animals and she loves to read books and poems, especially romantic ones as she dreams of falling in love with someone who loves her for her. She is also very romantic, and when it comes to romance and love, Kagome is a true genius. Despite her habit of being a danger magnet, Kagome is not very adventurous, for she would rather stay in the comfort of her own home but she is shown to be fairly intelligent at times but is more book-smart than street-smart. Kagome has no trouble seeing the best in others and getting them to like her as she's a genuinely kind person who isn't afraid to speak her mind, meaning she compliments others freely and in turn others have no problem opening up to her as despite any rumor they may have, Kagome never judges them because of these and approaches them with an open mind. Despite the details of her parents death, Kagome remains peaceful and is more focused on restoring things back to normal and helping others rather than killing them outright as many of her attacks are based on purifying or healing the damage that they have done, rather then destroying them outright.

Touya Amamiya

Touya is the younger twin brother of Kagome who was born with a power he refers to as Cremation that grants him fire-based abilities, particularly creating and generating fire from his body at will as a power

Touya is the younger twin brother of Kagome who was born with a power he refers to as Cremation that grants him fire-based abilities, particularly creating and generating fire from his body at will as a power. Touya can ignite blue fire anywhere on his body with minimal effort or movement almost instantaneously, he can also combust anything they touch almost instantly, including robust minerals and living creatures alike. His flames of this are extremely hot, burning at a temperature of at least 2,000°C (3,632°F), which is higher than that of lava and normal fire, signified by its blue coloration thus is usually the defense and attack/offense during battle while Kagome is usually the healer due to his flames being powered by his hatred and rage, so the greater his anger, the hotter his flames are however he alongside his sister grew up shielded from the cruel society outside their home until their parents death. Touya, alike his sister, is of Japanese and French descendant and is noted to be rather attractive to any gender that lies eyes on him as he has wavy brown hair, light brown eyes and fair skin. Touya is more taller compared to his and has a more leaner, somewhat muscular build as he has a strong jawline, perfect nose and smaller but fuller lips than his sister has. He is normally seen with a stoic and annoyed, almost detached expressions but when around Kagome, his expressions are softer and more warmer than usual.

Despite being younger than his sister by five minutes, Touya is an extremely stoic, aloof, confident, and focused boy who rarely shows emotion to anybody outside of his sister whom he considers the most important thing in his life. Due to this and while he is usually crude and violent to others especially when annoyed, he's cautious when it comes to his sister's life as well as well-being and will choose to run away if he feels like a situation will cause harm to her. Overall, Touya is a highly enigmatic individual who trusts no one that isn't his sister, preferring to do things alone and in his way but is shown to cave easily when it comes to his sister and her wants/needs as well as protection. Alongside this, he also gives off the impression of knowing more about certain people than he lets on, and is described by Kagome to be the smartest person she knows thus trusts his judgement and decision-making choices. Due to the death of his parents at the hands of vampires, Touya takes pleasure in taunting any vampires he encounters alike, sadistically enjoying the pain he inflicts on others, including those he murders (though it's usually when they tried killing or hurting Kagome). Sometimes, Touya engages in psychological warfare to unnerve whoever his opposition is while also allowing himself to cool down from his power's effects. Very pragmatic in battle, he is rather savvy about how heroes operate and will exploit their natural tendency to rescue others. He is not afraid of causing collateral destruction, rarely holding back, only doing so if he knows it will bring his sister harm. Touya is intolerant of most people and can be very derisive, rude, and condescending to everyone with whom he interacts especially if he feels they wronged him and his sister in a way.