Jimin: "uh I'm good I guess." (Politely)

Jaehoon: "jiminie you can tell me anything? Ok?" (Places hand on his shoulder)

Jimin smiles and nodded. Jimin wont tell him shit. Jaehoon then wrapped his arm around Jimin's head and gave a side hug to jimin. Jimin didnt like how close he was to him.

Jimin: "Hey... Jaehoon." (Uncomfortable)

Jaehoon: "yeah jiminie?"

Yoongi: "Get the fuck off him..."

Jimin's eyes wided and turns his head to his ex. Yoongi was right there. Giving Jaehoon a death stare.

Jaehoon: "Umm how about no?" (Giving a judgy look)

Yoongi chuckled and clenched his jaw.

Jaehoon: "I don't know who you are but leave me and my boyfriend alone." (Hugging Jimin tightly)

Jimin eyes turned big in shock and looked back at Jaehoon. Who look back at the shook mochi.

Jimin: "Why the fuck you said that?" (Whispering)

Jaehoon: "so this weirdo leaves, just stick with my plan." (Whispering)

Jimin: "I don't want to-"

Yoongi: "Boyfriend??"

Jimin looks back at Yoongi and saw that yoongis eyes are tearing up. No he didn't want this to happen.

Jimin: "hyung- oof-"(Jaehoon held jimin back and wrapped his arms around jimin)

Jaehoon: "Leave us?" (Smiling confident)

Yoongi: "How about no, you don't have to hold jimin." (Fists clenched)

Jaehoon: "Dude whats your problem?"

Yoongi: "You! fucking failed science experiment."

Jimin thoughts: no no no Yoonie stop.

Jimin: "Yo-"

Jaehoon: "what you called me?"

Yoongi: "You know what I said. Or are you fucking deaf?"

Jaehoon unwrap his arms around jimin and stood up. The whole lunchroom is filled with silence. Yoongi gave Jaehoon a death stare. Yoongi was fed up with this guy.

Jimin turned around and saw Jaehoon. Who was fuming with angry. Actually both of them were.

Jimin: "Jaehoon stop please."

Jaehoon ignored jimin and walked closer to Yoongi. Jimin was scared. (Dang)

Yoongi moved quick and hit Jaehoon in the nose. The lunchroom "ohh"ed at the hit.

Student: "FIGHTTTT"

Everyone then formed a circle around the two guys. Blocking Jimin's view of the two guys. Jaehoon was in pain but he tried to hit Yoongi in the stomach. Jimin heard someone moan in pain. He hopes it's not Yoongi.

Yoongi hunched over while Jaehoon hit his stomach. Yoongi had enough and push Jaehoon off him. Yoongi grabbed Jaehoon collar and hit him in the face. Jaehoon is now bleeding from his nose.

Yoongi: "Mother fucker." Yoongi kicked Jaehoon shin. Jaehoon cried in pain and fell to the ground. Yoongi wiped his blood from his mouth and put all his force into kicking the other. Jaehoon block some of the kicks and got up and tackled Yoongi to the ground. Yoongis head hit the ground. Making Yoongi dizzy.

Jaehoon punch yoongis face multiple times. And he accidentally scratched yoongi's eye.
Yoongi grunts in pain but with all his strength he hit Jaehoon with his head. Jaehoon fell backwards and touch his head. Fuck that gotta hurt. Before yoongi could do more someone stopped him. He looked over his shoulder.

Teacher: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING??"

Fuck yoongi got caught.

The group of students groaned in disappointment, the teachers broke up the fight. Yoongi was bleeding badly. And so was Jaehoon.

Yoongi search for jimin with his one eye.
Yoongi: "Jimin? Jimin?" (Whispering to himself)

Yoongi spotted jimin. But he was helping Jaehoon get up from the ground. Jimin turned his head towards Yoongi. After 3 weeks they finally made eye contact with each other.

Time skip-
Jimin is in the nurses hall. Jimin helps his friend to the nurse bed. And listen to what the nurse said about Jaehoon injuries.

15 mins later

Jimin: "Jaehoon you should've known better."

Jaehoon: "I know.... That guy is so weird jimin... but did you see I hurt his eye haha."

Jimin: "You did what?!?"

Jaehoon: "I scratched his eye.. he must be bleeding bad."

Jimin got up and left Jaehoon alone with a confused face. Jimin ran to yoongis temporary room. Jimin opened the door to see Yoongi sleeping. Jimin closed the door and tears welling up in his eyes. Jimin walked to yoongis bed and sat down on the bed. Jimin caress yoongi's bandage eye. Which made yoongi wake up.

Yoongi: "Jimin?"

Jimin: "Hyung it's me... Im sorry hyung." Jimin laid his hand on his face and crys

Yoongi: jimin did you really move on?..."(weak smile)

Jimin: "no of course not yoongi.... I can never.. I love you too much.." (wailing)

" (wailing)

TBC!!