How did he escape? They are all tied up like that.

When Su Tubao saw that he escaped, he knew that his plan had failed, so he stamped his feet angrily, "Su Zhien, how did you escape? Who released you?"

Su Zhien's whole body was shaking uncontrollably. His father's words that he just said he was not his biological child kept lingering in his mind. His trembling body was holding back, clenching his fists to control his anger.

He couldn't help but walked up to Su Youqian and questioned him word for word: "Dad, is it true? Is what you just said true? I am not your biological child at all, and you are not mine at all. My biological father! Cai Xiaohong is not my biological mother, and Su Tubao is not my biological brother. I am just your sister's child. My biological father regarded me as a bastard and kicked me out. My biological mother died in childbirth because of giving birth to me. , so I am an unwanted child, right?"

Seeing him like this, Su Youqian really felt sorry for him. He must have ruined his child. This look on his face really made Su Youqian anxious. She grabbed his arm and comforted him, saying, "No, Zhien." , please listen to my explanation, things are not what you think, please listen to me and tell you slowly."

Cai Xiaohong had long been unhappy with this little bitch, and didn't want to continue raising him as her biological son, so she walked up to him, separated the two of them, and said to him honestly: "That's it. , that's what I just said, so you are not our biological son at all. Our biological son is just Su Tubao, just his sister's son. Do you want to know the identity of your biological mother! I will tell you , your real mother was just a dancer who was taken care of by a big boss in a big city. The big boss disliked your mother's low status and the fact that your mother was accompanied by many people, so he treated you like a bastard. Your mother was kicked out. In fact, Your own father and mother don't even know about it, she has so many men. So you are a bastard."

"Don't you just want to know why you are my biological son? Don't I treat you completely differently than I treat your brother? Now you know, because you are not my biological son, there is no need for me to be nice to someone who is not my biological son. Now you know, I won't hide it from you anymore. So our family can't tolerate you in the future, and we don't need you in this family anymore, so we have sold you to the Li Long family. From now on, you will be the Li Long family's wife. You are now Go back to Li Long's house obediently and become his wife, then go back!"

Su Tubao listened happily and nodded vigorously: "That's right, that's right, you are no longer our family, and there is no need to raise a useless person like you for nothing. Go back to Li Long's house quickly. We have sold you. From now on, you He's from their family, don't come back to me again."

When Su Youqian heard what the mother and son said about killing each other, he became angry and yelled at them: "You two have really had enough, shut up, what are you going to do to the child? "

Cai Xiaohong didn't care what this old guy said. Now that she had accepted money from others, she was afraid that Li Long would come back to ask for money, so she quickly took this little bitch's hand and wanted to send him back.

As a result, Su Zhien looked at the hand she was holding tightly and suddenly pushed her aside in annoyance, very hard. Cai Xiaohong was inadvertently pushed to the door, where her head hit the wall, and the pain was extremely severe.

Cai Xiaohong never thought that this little bitch would suddenly go crazy. She panicked and looked at Su Zhien.

Now he was really flammable and irritable to the extreme. Suddenly he looked at Cai Xiaohong with sinister eyes, and said step by step, "So I am not your biological child at all, so you have used me like a dog for so many years. Because I am not your biological child, you treat me as a free nanny. Just because I am not your biological child, so you think it is normal to abuse me! Just because I am not your biological child, you have to sell me, just because I am not your biological child. , so you have never been nice to me since you were little, you don't give me food, I do the work, it's because I'm not your biological child, so you never treat me as a human being."

Cai Xiaohong didn't know why Su Zhien, who had always been easy to bully like my rabbit, looked quite scary like this, especially when he was walking towards her step by step. He felt a sense of danger and trembled, fearing that he would hit him. .

Cai Xiaohong was particularly scared: "You... don't come over. If you dare to hit me, I will call the police. I tell you, you can't blame me. Who knows that you are not my biological child? Our family has raised you in vain for so many years. You Go and ask who can be kind to someone who is not your biological child? Didn't we raise you for so many years without spending any money? Don't you do something for our family? This is natural! "

After Cai Xiaohong said this, she felt inexplicably shaking for a while, and her teeth were tangled in the back. She was very afraid that he would hit her when he came over, so she ran quickly and shouted to Su Tubao: "Son, son, help, he It's so scary, he's going to kill someone! He's going to kill me!"

Su Zhien's eyes looked murderous, and it looked like he really wanted to kill someone.

Su Tubao was frightened when he saw this bitch suddenly going crazy. He didn't expect that he would react so violently after hearing the truth. He protected his mother behind him and said to Su Zhien: "Come here, do you think I'm afraid of you?" Really? You are so helpless, how powerful do you think you are, that you have the ability to kill me?"

When Su Zhien heard this, he suddenly grabbed his neck and pressed Su Tubao to the ground. He suddenly became angry and used all his strength. After choking him on the ground, he Su Tubao's head was tilted, and his face was pressed against the ground and rubbed.

Su Tubao didn't expect that this man would be so fierce and actually come, and he would also press his face to the ground and rub and pinch his hands. The force was too great and he couldn't open it. I can't breathe, I feel like I'm going to be strangled to death by him, and when my face rubs against the ground, I eat a mouthful of dirt.

Cai Xiaohong and Su Youqian were stunned when they saw this. They were really mad!