Chapter 57 Reporters came to interview, Su Zhien was admitted to the top prize

Start from the beginning

After Cai Xiaohong finished speaking, she threw the microphone to the ground and walked inside.

Reporters: "..."

Everyone: "..."

...

When Cai Xiaohong walked in happily, she heard Su Tubao crying.

She was really shocked and didn't know what was going on.

Su Tubao is now hiding in the room alone, and then smothering himself under the quilt and crying. The way his body is shaking is really heartbreaking.

She quickly coaxed him: "Son, son, what's going on? Why are you crying? Tell your mother that you have to worry about her."

Su Tubao lifted the quilt and cried and said to her: "Mom, I really can't live anymore, I really want to die, forget it, I really don't want to live anymore, just let me die, I really I can't stand it anymore. I actually did such crap in the exam. I couldn't beat Su Zhien. I was number one in the city and was the top scorer in the college entrance examination. I was admitted to the only university, Beihua University. But as for me, I only passed the normal school exam. I just couldn't stand it anymore. It's so embarrassing. I can't hold my head high in front of him anymore. He did so well in the exam and I did so poorly. How do you think I have any shame? I might as well die. Forget it, don't stop me. Hold on to me, I will commit suicide now!"

Cai Xiaohong felt heartbroken when she heard her son say this: "Hey, my dear, you are really going to scare me to death. Why are you seeking death? Isn't the school you got admitted to a pretty good school? Don't follow me. He usually cares. He usually does so poorly on exams, but now he does so well. Maybe he is cheating. You must be smarter than him and you are the first in the school every year. He is just lucky, and we are not better than him. He's bad."

Su Tubao rubbed the quilt playfully and said: "I don't want it, I don't want it. I'm just worse than him. I didn't do as well as him in the exam. He got into Beihua University. I got into this school, so I don't want it." I want to be a human being. I also want to go to Beihua University. Why is it that only he can go to Beihua University? I am smarter than him, so I can definitely go to Beihua University."

Cai Xiaohong was very anxious when she heard this and didn't know what to do: "But now he is the only one who can pass the exam. The one who can pass the exam belongs to him, so he can't go to school in his place."

When Su Tubao heard this, he suddenly thought of something, he could go to school instead, so he was very happy and said to him: "It's definitely possible! Let me go to school in his place, and let him get married now. As long as he is married now, he will not be able to leave this village. Once the rice is cooked, it will be impossible for him to leave. Then I can take his place in school and steal his admission letter. Yet?"

When Cai Xiaohong heard this, she thought it was a good idea. She could approve her admission letter and let him get married now. If he gets married now, no one will rob him. By then, he will already be married. He's his wife, so he can't run away. If he runs, his legs will definitely be broken.

Cai Xiaohong promised: "Yes, yes, as you say, I will go find Li Long's mother now and marry him to his silly son in the next few days, so that no one will rob you, and then I will marry him to his silly son." Su Zhien was unconscious and sent directly to his bed. When the time comes, hurry up and report with his admission notice. There are so many imposters these days. Anyway, you are brothers and are not afraid."

Su Tubao was particularly happy to hear this. He smiled sweetly at her and said, "Thank you, Mom. I knew you were the best."

...

After Su Zhien finished the interview, he asked the reporters to leave. When he was about to go back to the house, he saw Su Youqian at the door. Su Youqian was afraid that there would be so many people at the door, so he didn't speak.

After everyone had left, he dared to step forward and look at him, and said happily: "Zhien, congratulations to you. You are so confident that you were admitted to such a good university, better than your brother." Well, I heard that this university is the number one university, and you are free of charge. If you go to school in the future, you won't have to pay tuition. Your mother will definitely not object, so you have to study hard."

Su Zhien still has a lot of affection for his father. After all, his father has been very kind to him since he was a child. Although he said his father was a coward and only listened to his words, he had never abused him, so he agreed now without giving his father the cold shoulder.

Su Youqian feels guilty. The last time the child looked down on him and said something like that, the child was probably very sad when he knew it, so he quickly went in to cook for him, "Don't worry, I'll cook you a delicious meal tonight. You add chicken legs."

Su Youqian hurriedly walked in without waiting for his reply. Not long after he entered the kitchen, Cai Xiaohong handed him a glass of water and said, "This is walnut water. It's for the brain. I made it specially for Zhien." Yes, you can give it to him to drink, he probably hates me, he doesn't want anything I give him to drink."

When Su Youqian heard this, he was a little confused: "Why are you so nice to him all of a sudden? Didn't you dislike him before? Now you even boil walnut water for him. Is there anything wrong with you?"

Cai Xiaohong put medicine in the walnut water just to let Su Zhien drink it, but after hearing this, she was so angry that she put the water aside.

"What do you mean by calling you a bastard? I was bad to him and you said me. Now I'm good to him and you say me again. Can't I just be nice to him once? He's doing well in the exam now so that I can be proud of him. She's on TV, so why don't I want to reward her once? Anyway, I'll put it here. Give it to him whether you like it or not. Forget it, it's not my biological child anyway, so I don't need to be nice to him. "

Before Su Youqian could say anything, he was already gone.

Su Youqian got two cooked eggs for Su Zhien. The main reason was that the chicken legs were expensive, so I couldn't cook them for him, so I got him two cooked eggs.

After calling him over for dinner, Su Zhien had already washed his hands and sat down. As soon as he sat down, Su Youqian handed him the walnut water and said, "Zhien, this is walnut water to nourish the brain. You drink this first." Eat again. Dad made it for you as a reward."

Seeing how enthusiastic her father was, Su Zhien did not refuse him. She took the walnut water in front of him, said thank you and drank it. The walnut water was very delicious and she drank it in one go.

Su Youqian didn't know what was going on, so he asked the mother and son to come out to eat, but they didn't come out to eat. The two of them were hiding inside, saying they were full and there was nothing they could do, so they ate alone.

Did Su Zhien think about sleeping when he was full? After eating, he felt very sleepy and yawned before going back to the room to go to bed. Maybe he didn't get enough rest recently. Just when he got up and was about to walk towards the room, His head felt dizzy, his vision blurred, and then he fell down with a snap.

Su Youqian was startled when he saw him fall, and went up to him and called him: "Zhien, Zhien, what's wrong with you? Why did you fall? Why did you sleep on the floor and get up quickly?"

Cai Xiaohong and Su Tubao were secretly observing inside. After seeing him fall, mother and son ran out very happily.