Chapter 56 Wife, just let me... for a moment?

Comenzar desde el principio

Su Zhien thought he was arrested because of a fight on the spot, and when he wanted to learn about the situation, he heard the aunts next to him whispering: "These young people are really shameless. They are looking at these things." It's really embarrassing to be caught doing porn, watching these movies. It would be so sad if their parents knew about it, it's so embarrassing!"

Su Zhien's feet suddenly stopped as he tried to pass by, wondering whether he had heard wrongly or was caught watching a movie.

He...he...he was actually arrested by the police for watching this kind of movie. It was really embarrassing.

Tufei wanted to cover his face to avoid being recognized by others, but when he looked up and saw his sister-in-law not far away, he panicked. He opened his mouth wide and reached out to yell at the elder brother beside him. He said: "Brother, brother, brother, brother, it's finished. Brother, look at sister-in-law and sister-in-law looking at us." Sister-in-law, those eyes are going to eat you up! ! ! Ahhhh, I'm so scared! "

Wen Guli's words were unbelievable. He raised his eyes and looked over. As a result, his and his wife's eyes met. He also saw this cannibalistic look, as if she really wanted to eat him.

this......

This is so damn scary. This look is really the first time he has seen his wife look so angry. He is so frightened that he has goosebumps. He doesn't know what to do. Now the police just call him They dragged him away.

Su Zhien looked at him angrily and said nothing while puffing out his cheeks. To be honest, he was going to be so angry that he came here to watch these movies!

...

Wen Guli came out of the police station half an hour later. When he came out, Su Zhien called him directly behind him: "Wen Guli! Stop right there."

When Wen Guli heard this voice, he felt a cold sweat behind him. He turned around and looked at his wife in fear, "Daughter-in-law, you...I...listen to my explanation. This is really not my fault. It was Tufei who dragged me there." , Tufei had to let me go, didn't I satisfy him! I really don't want to go, I have a wife to see, and I will never go see anyone else."

Su Zhien glared at him and said angrily: "You are still lying to me now. Do you think I don't know? Tufei came out more than ten minutes before you. I asked him with a bottle of soda, and he said you went there by yourself, and then You met at the cinema, and he didn't even ask you to go, you went by yourself."

Wen Guli: "..." Damn, this soiled man is really going to hit someone. Is his head full of soda? Don't you know how to be flexible?

Wen Guli saw his wife's blushing look and was really anxious and didn't know what to do. He explained sincerely: "I'm really not the kind of wife you think. I'm just studying. I'm afraid we will get married in the future. Wouldn't it be embarrassing if I couldn't make you feel comfortable during the wedding? I'm still a virgin and don't have any experience. What do you think I'll do if I'm in a hurry?"

Su Zhien: "..."

He actually said this on the street. His ears turned red with anger, and he kicked him and turned around to leave.

He still needs to learn as he is. He doesn't know how majestic he was in his previous life, and he doesn't know if he was so powerful in his previous life. He can learn from experience no matter how many times he has learned secretly behind his back.

Really! annoying!

Seeing him like this, Wen Guli was probably relieved, so he immediately chased after him, took his hand, and said to him: "Besides, wife, you don't let me take a look, don't let me Touch it, don't I want to look at the plum blossoms to quench my thirst? Why don't you give me..."

Su Zhien threw his hand away angrily: "No! I told you not to have this thought even to death, and I will never let you touch it. Neither of us can cross it before we get married!"

...

Half an hour later, Su Zhien tiptoed, embarrassingly, and cautiously entered the hotel with Wen Guli, and got a room for the afternoon.

When he entered, he carefully looked around, fearing that he would be embarrassed if he saw someone he knew. He originally refused, but Wen Guli said, just look at it and touch it, so he I agreed, just for a moment.

Su Zhien really felt embarrassed when he came out, so he shouldn't have agreed to talk to him. If he hadn't stopped him in time, he might have been eaten in the end.

It was agreed that it must be kept on the wedding night.

How could it happen?

A man's mouth is deceptive. If Wen Guli's words are true, sows will climb trees. Later, I just ignored him and left angrily.

After Wen Guli came out, he looked refreshed and refreshed. Seeing him looking so angry, he felt very good about himself and rushed forward to chase him. He insisted on holding his hand while walking. Su Zhien was I hate him to death if I don't let him lead me. I really hate him to death.

Two people were fighting. On this street, one wanted to chase him, but the other kept beating him if he didn't chase him.

The setting sun shone on the two people at dusk, making them appear particularly harmonious and warm.

...

Su Zhien came home a little late today. It was all because that bastard insisted on going there, so he came back later than usual. Not far from the door of his house, he heard a bustling sound. He also I don't know what happened, but when I arrived at the door of my house, I found that there were people gathering in front of my house, and I didn't know what they were doing.

Su Zhien was walking slowly and didn't know what was going on. Suddenly a person in front of him shouted: "Su Zhien! It's Su Zhien! He's back! He's back!!"

When Su Zhien heard his name, he thought something big had happened, but the next second a bunch of people came towards him, and there seemed to be people with some photography equipment coming directly towards him, which startled him. I don't know what happened, but I was surrounded by a group of people.

The most excited person among them was their village chief. The village chief walked up to him and took his hand. He kept holding his hand and said with tears streaming down his face: "Zhien, Zhien, you really gave me this gift." Let's strive for success! Do you know how angry you are? Only one person in the whole city has been admitted to Beihua University, and Beihua University has only admitted one person. Are you the only one in our city who has been admitted, and are you the first one in our village to go to Beihua University? College student, you are a lucky star in our village. Because you were admitted to Beihua University this time, the mayor came here to congratulate you personally, and reporters from the city wanted to interview you and make you appear on TV. Now you have put up a banner in the school, and the train station in the city has also put up a banner for you, you are simply giving our village too much face!"

Su Zhien looked at the village chief who was really crying when he said this. He was startled. After the village chief finished speaking, he thought of someone else behind him, so he quickly introduced him to him: "Come on. Come on, Zhien, this is the mayor. The city received the notice first. The mayor planned to be the first to congratulate you, so he didn't give you the admission notice. He gave it to you personally. What a shameless thing to do, we only recruit one person in the city, and you are the chosen one!"