prolog

P.S. my first language is not English so forgive me for ay misspells 

since honey was not originally form one-piece she got 10 wishes when she died.

she was originally from reality. her real name was Natsuko Megami. she lived in the country side of Japan. she was born in Canada and lived there for 8 years till her parents decided they wanted to be near family.

she grew up in a well off home. you would think she was a spoiled brat but she was the sweetest girl you could come across. she was a only child due to her mother not being able to have any more kids. she grew up learning both Japanese and English.

she grew up in a christian community as a kid, so it was only natural for her to go about the religion. (listen, bite me! but i know other religion's but not enough to not sound offensive when talking about them. so give me a break i grew up on this so its the safest way to go... for me) her parents did not mind really because they were open to every thing really. and they wanted to experience other things in the world.

but when she turned 16 things took a look down hill. she had got diagnosed with cancer, stage 3 brain cancer. her parents begged her to get treatment, but she knew that the treatment would only give her false hope in thinking she was going to live. and she told her parents she was ok knowing she was going to pass.

she apologized to her parent. of course she and her parents were upset. but they wanted to respect there daughters whishes. the doctors told her she would only have a year at least left to live. she took that year to enjoy the rest of her life. she never really got out of the house to be honest. she was home schooled too. the only people she interacted with were her cousins and aunt's.

she had grew up in her home town and that was it. so she decided to go visit Tokyo & Roppongi for a bit. she had a nice time. when she got back home she dedicated her remaining time on finishing the anime and manga she was reading and watching.

which was, one piece, Naruto, jujutsu-kaisen, one punch man, bleach, my hero academia, bungo stay dogs, Tokyo revengers, Tokyo ghoul, toilet bound hanako-kun, the promised never land, demon slayer and etc. but her all time favorite was was one piece. she loved luffy's crew. they were hilarious and bad-a**.

she thought luffy was the best because he had a happy go lucky attitude with a do not fu## with me strength, plus he really cared for his crew. Nami was fierce and smart. Sanji was a charmer and strong headed person, he may come of ruff but he dose what's best for you. Zoro was crazy strong but a horrible sense of direction, but he was loyal to his friends. chopper was just adorable with a sad back story but he was good at what he dose. robin was cool and quiet but Hella smart. brook was, well brook. Franky & usopp was a hilarious duo. and every one else was just awesome.

her parents just loved there daughter so much to respect her wishes when she died. when she did die she left the remaining money to the church and a few children hospital foundations. instead of being buried she wanted her ashes to be spread in various spots. like Iceland, the Himalayas, Greece, and just natural beautiful spots. and her parents did just that.

and just when she thought she made it to heaven, god gave her another chance with 10 wishes. she cried with happiness.

so her ten wishes went to good use. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime verse!!! of course she going to take her chance. she has been through Wattpad enough to know to never pass up a chance like this, i mean she isn't saint maria. she died at 16 for joshes sake! and died a Virgen!

1. "I wish to be reincarnated in one piece as shank's daughter."

2. "I wish to have any power i want from any anime, with no draw backs."

3. "I wish to be born three years before luffy."

4. "i wish to be super smart from birth"

5. "I wish to know and remember all story's and plot's in anime and manga i heard of and watched."

6. "I wish to have a have a harem. but not the yandere type."

7. "i wish to be able to travel through different verses and bring others back with me."

" but i want to save my last three wish's. for i do not know what will cross my path when i will be in desperate need of one. i thank you dearly father"

all she got was a head pat and smile which made her smile abundantly. and then she was floating in a dark void.

_________________________________________________

Daisy D. Honey (800 million belli [at the start]) (ignore the hat. also was made by ai!")

 also was made by ai!")

mother "Daisy D. Monica"

\ she met shanks at a early age of 16 while he was 17 and she joined his crew. they hit it off and had honey at 19 while he was 20. they secretly got married. 2 years after giving birth to honey she she fell ill so she sent for shanks to come get his daughter. (once again ignore the hat.) (younger self.)

her father is red hair shanks

\went through hell raising honey. almost had 9 heart attacks and almost castrated 7 men when she got older. and still mourns his late wife Monica./

(this is going to hurt most of you who would probably like him in the harem but

(this is going to hurt most of you who would probably like him in the harem but. . . . . . sorry not sorry) her brother figure is Dracule mihawk

\help watch honey one time and taught her how to use a sword at a young age. she calls him aniki or mi-mi. (pronounced my-my)

(could not find a pic sorry :)

surprise special whenever i feel like making it. (introducing another character.)