05

LOOKATME - Jann

LOOKATME - Jann

Oh my, just look at those eyes
Pretty like a girl, oh boy
This boy is so nice
Never seen a boy like him
So cute and polite
_________________________________________

"Talent" and "Hardwork"

M/N envied Hyoma. It's the feeling that has been growing and always clogs your throat whenever you realize no matter how much you try, you'll always fall behind the true talent.

You hated the moment Hyoma surpasses you without even trying while you work hard to make progress.
|
Little pinkish-red haired boy outsped you, just on the first time he tried soccer.

Hated the fact he is naturally talented.
|
It was barely the 3rd day since he started playing football but the way he playstyle and moves just matches up to you, even better than you...

Hated the way people only seem to approach him to ask something when you two were together since he looks more approachable than you.
|
Elder woman passed beside you, walked up to the other boy who's standing not too far away, "Excuse me, do you know which path leads to the town?"

"That way ma'am." locking the ball with his heels as Hyoma pointed to opposite direction while his other hand wiped the sweat on his forehead.

"Thank you, little boy."

"Your welcome!" he exclaimed happily as it left you wondering why did she had to ask him even though you standing were standing close in her way.

Hated the times he still stayed beside you, despite your unfriendly, hard-to-cooperate behavior even after those years.
|
"You guys all suck. How can you even dare to lay foot on the ball, fucking useless idiots." with a frustrated scoff, you threw your soccer ball to the ground, "I can't stand with same ground with you eyesores!" with that you turned to leave, others left behind with sour expression on their face.

Some teenagers barged into the field where you 9 year olds happen to be playing and they demanded to have the area by themself, which your arrogant attitude got acted up enough to settle it with a soccer match. Nevertheless, the kids lacked everything but if your teammates had played more active, you boys wouldn't have your asses kicked.

Slight tug on your sleeve made you halt in your step, looking behind to meet the big red eyes which belonged to no other than Hyoma, now filling with tears threatening to fall.

"Leave me alone, Hyoma." you sternly said, yanked the cloth away but the red-head clung into your arm instantly.

"Y/N... But i was far better than them, am i not? The reason we lost is them!" he blinked the tears away as yelled out right on their face while pointing at the rest of the teammates while they got absolutely offended, "Atleast you scored with my assist, you won't leave me with them right?"