03

(which way to write is right soccer or football?💀 im so confused rn)

_________________________________________

Talent

"-And the ball is kicked... the player 69 is running down the wing... he takes on a defender and beats him with a sharp change of direction, sending the defender sprawling. The player crosses the ball into the box... the striker is there and... scores! What a goal! The crowd goes wild as the striker is hugged by his teammates and cheered on! That is truly excellent play from both the striker and the winger, demonstrating excellent teamwork as they combine to create a decisive goal! This is truly remarkable footballing talent and skill!"

Energetic way of describing the commentator's voice along with cheering from the stadium live streamed on TV, the little boy who is approximately 3 years old hugging his knees while sitting on the floor in front of TV, watching the crazy match between two national teams.

"Woah! I wanna be like them!" still struggling to pronounce the words right while his eyes glued on the TV screen, E/C eyes sparkling with intrigue. It was his first time watching soccer match yet he immediately knew it's going to his life passion.

The commentator of the soccer match has a passionate and energetic way of describing the game that makes you picture yourself sprinting through the wide field as possessing a round white and black spotted ball under your control, shooting it straight to the goal.

Just the thought of this made you so excited that enthusiasm pressured through your veins, you were so caught up with excitement that couldn't contain yourself in place. Jumping up from the ground, you kicked some random teddy bear that you were playing with earlier straight to the nearest wall, when the stuffed animal hit the hard surface, you screamed, "GOAL!"

Deep and mature tone dryly chuckled upon seeing your energetic nature, "I know right. To be a soccer star was my dream too."

Too caught up in the excitement that you had almost forgotten that older male was with you. Turning your head to the direction of where his voice heard, your father resting on the sofa while leaning back with his hands behind his head.

"Then why you aren't now, papa?" you jumped to the sofa and landed right beside your father when he bounced slightly on his sitting, he quickly moved his hands beside him to keep his balance.

You saw his small smile somehow drop, in brief of moment your father stayed quiet while you stared at him with wonder, he finally raised his head with a slight smile,
"In this world, there are people who are born with talent and who are not, M/N."

He got up from the sofa and ruffled your hair while on the way to the kitchen where your mother was at, your eyes still kept on his back until he disappeared into another room. 'What does he mean by this?' you wondered while looking right up side, index finger pressed on your chin.