Chapter 154: Rose Castle 15

Start from the beginning

The housekeeper was silent, dutifully acting as the exclusive humanoid warmer.

The area of this forest is not large, and the dark horse quickly ran away from the forest and arrived at a town.

The butler pulled on the reins, and the dark horse slowed down, stepping on the road slowly.

Wen Qing stared blankly at the town in front of him.

Wooden spire houses, paved roads with small stones, vendors on both sides of the road wearing taupe sackcloth, selling goods:

"Come on, freshly grilled dried eel!"

"Muffin! Sir, do you want a muffin?"

"Ma'am, this pearl necklace suits you very well."

...

In the past, pedestrians wore ordinary clothes, tuxedos, and top hats. In addition to the clothes, their appearances were also very different. There were eastern appearances and deep western silhouettes.

No one stopped because of the other person's appearance, obviously they were used to it.

Wen Qing was stunned for a while, until the housekeeper's voice sounded in his ears, and he finally recovered.

Wen Qing asked the housekeeper blankly, "What did you just say?"

The butler repeated: "Want to go down for a walk?"

Wen nodded lightly.

There is a specially parked stable on the side of the road. After dismounting, Wen Qing turned around and continued to look at the town.

The shops on both sides have electricity, and there are old-fashioned cars passing by every now and then, like the age of steam in textbooks.

Thinking, Wen Qing glanced at the housekeeper.

The butler handed the reins to the man in charge of guarding the stables. The man saw the butler's hand and did not show any doubts. Instead, he was even more in awe, and bowed gently towards Wen.

It seems that he knows that this is a robot, so he is a person with status by default.

There is electricity, cars, and robots, but people don't dress modern at all.

It's a very strange world.

Wen Qing pursed her lips, this is a normal world, maybe a world like Wen City.

After paying the money, the butler walked over to him and said, "Okay."

Wen Qing nodded and walked along the street.

The town, peaceful, didn't look dangerous.

"Go, have a drink."

"Drinking again in broad daylight? Your rose failed again?"

"Yeah, stop talking."

...

Hearing the word "rose", Wen Qing turned her head subconsciously and saw a middle-aged man in his forties and fifties.

He was very familiar, a man who had come to the castle to apply for a gardener before.

Wen Qing paused in her footsteps, then followed them forward to a pub.

The tavern is dimly lit, loud, and customers are dressed in all shapes and sizes.

The clothes of Wen Qing and the housekeeper were not conspicuous, but the face of the housekeeper attracted many women.

The old gardener didn't notice the gentle and gentle butler behind him. what.

Wen Qing picked a location not too far from the old gardener.