The zombie in front of him "clicked", and his head and body were separated.

The best scene is Bai Yu's, Bai Yu's character is two stupid and slammed the door, and a little cowardly and timid, and the two partners in the early stage were still a little incompatible, all at this moment, when he faced a large group of zombies, he first trembled, and when he saw that he couldn't run away, he gritted his teeth and stepped on his feet.

Maoshan pseudo-Taoist Bai Yu took out a pile of yellow talismans from his bag, threw it in the direction of the zombies, shouted, fried an iron rod from the side, rushed up and knocked it at a few zombies, and then quickly threw it away, brushed a few times and disappeared, and the escape skills laughed at the whole drama staff.

This is where the plot begins.

Bai Yu turned off the video halfway through it, yawned, looked at Song Shirin, who was sitting on the side expressionlessly, and said embarrassedly: "I think it's not bad for me to be alone, it's a bit of that if I watch it with you."

Song Shirin glanced at him and said, "Are you shy?"

Of course you're shy, how can you not be shy?

Bai Yu looked at Song Shirin with a mentally retarded look and said, "Don't you think I shouldn't be shy?"

"I don't quite understand why you're shy, you weren't going to keep me from watching your TV before." Song Shirin picked up his ringing mobile phone and glanced at it, and said, "You...... What's wrong?"

"I've been in a bad mood lately, I don't want to watch it with you, if you want to see it, just plug in the headphones and watch it, I'm upset." Bai Yu sat cross-legged on the bed and said seriously, "Little Candy has changed recently, how can he be so clingy to the little watermelon?"

"He's nice to him, so he'll stick to him." Song Shirin thought about it for a while, and found that after the little candy began to recognize people, it was indeed more sticky to the little watermelon, but it was not as serious as Bai Yu's, in fact, the little candy was still more sticky to Bai Yu most of the time.

After all, Bai Yu has rarely gone out to film in the past six months, except for some necessary entertainment, otherwise he will rarely leave his two children, so Xiao Candy began to fall into the ...... of Bai Yu, who can be seen every day, in the past half a year Mystery sticks.

Song Shirin has never understood that the little watermelon has been following Bai Yu until he was two years old, so he can probably understand why the little watermelon likes to stick to Bai Yu so much, but the little candy is not.

Little Candy has always been taken care of by Song's mother before, and Bai Yu is a lazy guy, so seeing that Song's mother is busy serving the children, she has rarely fed Little Candy and changed diapers - these jobs are generally done by Song's mother or Uncle Yan.

However, Little Candy is not very sticky to Mother Song, who has been taking care of him from morning to night, and the person he has been sticking to is Bai Yu.

Bai Yu's heartthrob physique is something that the whole family has been confused about and can't understand.

"Little Watermelon is ready to apply for kindergarten, you still have nothing to do during this time and take him out, okay?" Bai Yu suddenly remembered something, and pushed Song Shirin, who had started to work seriously, with his hand, and said with a straight face: "Do you understand?"

Song Shirin threw his work computer aside expressionlessly and said, "He is less than five years old, why are you in such a hurry?"

"I said are you busy with work, there is still a month like this, he is five years old, rounding up is six years old." Bai Yu said seriously, "I'm six years old and can go to elementary school."

Song Shirin's eyes were very complicated, he hesitated for a long time, but he was still reluctant to hit him, and said euphemistically: "Rounding can't be used for age^" 

"Why?" What is the difference between a five-year-old and a six-year-old? Bai Yu rolled his eyes, annoyed by Song Shirin's vexatious trouble, "Let me tell you this, I think it's a good experience for children to start running compared to other children." 

"It's scientifically proven that a five-year-old is not the same as a six-year-old, so I don't agree with him starting school a year early." Song Shirin thought for a while, shook his head and refused, which he did not approve.

Although Little Watermelon is in a bilingual kindergarten and teaches a little more things than ordinary kindergartens, most of the time in the kindergarten in the past two years is still playing, and there are not many learning tasks, so Song Shirin has no opinion.

But what Bai Yu proposed was to let the little watermelon go to school a year earlier, which was unacceptable to Song Shirin.

Bai Yu looked at Song Shirin, his eyes were full of weirdness, "Did you talk to my brother on the phone in advance, why are the things you two saying exactly the same."

"This is because the truth is king, don't bother me, I'm going to finish reading this work report now, you go out and play first."

Song Shirin began to coax Bai Yu to go out to play, telling him not to continue to stay here and disturb his work.

Bai Yuleng paused, as if he didn't react that he was going to be kicked out, but he still suppressed his anger, snorted, and walked out angrily, the whole person was a little wilted, and said, "I took two children to the supermarket, you can be at home by yourself."

Song Shirin frowned and said, "Now that there are many people in the supermarket at this time, it may be troublesome for the two children to take out, so you let Uncle Yan follow along." "

And what answered him was Bai Yu's merciless slamming of the door, and Bai Yu didn't pay attention to Song Shirin at all.

- Can't he go out to the supermarket with him?

Men are all the same, and Song Shirin is the representative of the ruthlessness of pulling d i ao.

Mu Mu Boyu pushed the cart, there was a small candy sitting in the car, and a small watermelon that had grown a lot taller stood next to him, and the father and son stood in the snack area and started a repetitive dispute, the content of the dispute was as follows: Little Candy pointed to a bag of marshmallows, "Ba, Ba, sugar candy, sugar!"

The little watermelon shook his hand, turned the little candy's head away a little with his hand, and then picked up a bag of his favorite beef jerky, put it in the cart, and said seriously: "Brother, this is delicious," the little candy was a little confused at first, but when he saw that what was in the car was not the candy he was thinking about, but the beef jerky that he couldn't move, it became popular instantly, patted the cart with his hand, and said angrily: "Sugar!" Tyrant! Sugar! Sugar! "

Bai Yu looked at the two bear children expressionlessly and said: "Eating too much beef jerky and eating too much candy will cause you to lose your teeth, you can't buy two, you can only buy one, otherwise I'll tell your father when I go home."

Song Shirin's deterrent power is the most deterrent for the little bear child.

The little candy wilted instantly, and after a while, he cheered up again, tilted his head and sold cuteness to Bai Yu, and blackened his eldest brother, "Ba, don't eat big brother, eat candy!" Sweet! "

Bai Yu didn't speak.

Little Watermelon pushes the cart forward a little bit, letting the marshmallow disappear from the sight of Little Candy, and there is another pack of beef jerky in the cart.

The little candy with a puffed mouth, wanting to cry but not daring to cry, was aggrieved to death.