Chapter 80

[Hahaha little watermelon strength pet father, instantly circled fans 233]

[Following this trend, I believe that in the near future, a large wave of CP articles of big and small Bai Daddy will emerge in the online literature industry, and I suddenly feel so cute, so cute! ] 】

After the first episode of the show was broadcast, when the audience saw the little watermelon stuffing the first candy peeled to Bai Yu, they were instantly fanned by this little baby who spoiled his father.

And Bai Yu's fans gradually calmed down after a week of precipitation, except for a few fierce words posted negative comments under the official micro-broadcast of [Baby Baby], the rest is basically true love, and most of the words left for Bai Yu are heartfelt blessings.

And the black fans originally wanted to take advantage of this wave to overturn Bai Yu's small boat, but before they had time to become active, they were forcibly brainwashed by the official fans that Song Shirin bought at a large price behind his back.

The dedication of official fans not only made black fans dumb, but also aroused the hearts of true love fans.

So, it didn't take long for Bai Yu's true love fans to run back with moist eyes, waiting on the official website of [Baby Baby] to update the first episode of the show, and then... was stuffed with a lot of dog food by the interaction of the big and small cypresses.

One by one, true love fans and water army fans enthusiastically began to swipe the screen for Bai Yu's father and son, and Bai Jiajun once again waved the flag and returned strongly.

The camera shifts to [Baby, Baby], and the next part is that the dads are going to start competing for intelligence for the house where they sleep.

Brother Haha stood on the steps with a script, and next to his left foot sat a bare-headed little monk, who looked at him expressionlessly.

"Haha, baby baby is a very civilized and friendly show, so the standard to test whether dads can get a good house is - intellectual competition!"

"There are a total of twenty little masters standing in front of us now, each of you can ask the little master a question later, each little master answers a different answer, and the answer to the mystery is the room number!" Brother Haha smiled and said, "If you guess the room number corresponding to the answer that the little master said, you can choose the house first."

Bai Yu had a flexible brain, took a step on his long legs, walked up to the nearest young monk, and said with a smile: "Little Master, where is room five?"

Seeing this, the other four fathers also walked up to inquire in the same way.

"Amitabha, the word Buddhism cultivates the fate, and the donor can't force everything." The little monk said with a straight look.

Bai Yu grimaced, "Is this an answer?" Don't be a cheater. "

Little monk: "Donor, the little monk didn't deceive people."

Bai Yu rolled his eyes, walked back, and pondered - the homonym of Amitabha Buddha is two meters of tofu, could it be that it is in room two?

Liu Kai folded his hands to the monk in front of him, bent down slightly, and said reverently, "Little Master, please."

The corner of the monk's eyes smiled, "Amitabha, donor, please listen to the little monk's words: The Buddha said, I don't go to hell, who will go to hell."

Liu Kai walked back and stood beside Bai Yu with a paralyzed face and said, "Do you understand?"

"I guess they're cheaters."