"Hehe, no way, I've been sticking to me since I was born. But he was very well-behaved and didn't cause me any trouble, so I was quite happy. Bai Yu stuffed the candy in his pocket into the little watermelon and continued to chat with Wei Xi.

The little watermelon lowered her head and seriously tore open the candy with her hands, and then when the two adults were chatting happily, she reached out and stuffed the candy that was finally torn open into Bai Yu's mouth, and whispered: "Baba, eat candy."

The envy in Wei Xi's eyes became even more obvious, and he sighed: "Mr. Bai, your children are so obedient."

Bai Yu chewed candy in his mouth, his eyes were smiling, and he didn't speak when he heard the words, and his heart was about to be warmed by the little watermelon.

Such a lovely son, I really can't bear to let him grow up.

Back at the hotel, Wei Xi arranged it and was driven away by Bai Yu, who took the small watermelon to eat something in the hotel's cafeteria before going back to the house to take a bath and sleep.

After taking a bath, the little watermelon who had been shouting that was sleepy suddenly became energetic, he stood on the bed, looked at the direction of the door, and his face was full of melancholy: "Baba, will Daddy suddenly come to us, just like a fairy, no, no, like in TV, brush brush and brush appeared."

Bai Yu stood beside the bed, wiping his wet hair with his hands, and replied calmly, "You think too much, he is watching your brother at home now, how can he have time to brush and brush in front of my mother."

"But it's all like this on TV, the heroine thinks of the hero, and the hero appears." The little watermelon insisted on her thoughts, looked in the direction of the door without blinking, and sighed from time to time, "Baba, I miss my father, I miss my brother."

"You just miss your father and your brother? Grandparents are usually so good to you, why don't you want them? Bai Yu threw the towel aside, climbed into bed, carried the child into the quilt, took out his mobile phone and began to tell him bedtime stories.

"I miss them too, but I miss my brother and Daddy even more." The little watermelon lay on Bai Yu's words and said seriously, he snapped his fingers and said, "Baba, how long have we been here?"

"It's longer than your brother had been changing diapers." Bai Yu casually perfunctory a sentence, and finally turned out a fairy tale suitable for children in Baidu, coughed dryly twice and cleared his throat, and said: "Come, don't talk anymore, I'm going to start telling you stories."

The little watermelon, who was about to say something, instantly shut up, stared wide and said "Okay"^ Bai Yu touched the child's head and began to tell him the story of the little prince fighting the monster and then saving the world.

The little watermelon was originally hypnotized by the plot in Bai Yu's story and couldn't open his eyes, but when he heard the plot that Bai Yu said, he instantly opened his eyes and whispered: "Baba, grandma told me this story, grandma said that the little prince was with the little princess in the end, not to save the world."

Bai Yu tucked the quilt up, patted the child's back, and said in a deep voice: "Your grandmother's story was written many years ago. Now the world doesn't need to be saved by the little prince, it's all saved by the little knight, okay, let's not talk about this, I'll take you out to play tomorrow, now go to bed first."

The little watermelon nodded obediently, yawned, and slowly closed her eyes.

The next day, Bai Yu took the little watermelon to start a romantic father-son two-person tour in a neighboring country, and the whole journey was sweet.

Jumped high, climbed mountains, visited temples, swam, played cars, and visited scenic spots......

On the sixth day, although Bai Yu was a little unsatisfied, his physical fitness couldn't keep up - he played too much the day before, causing him to stop eating the next day, and he couldn't get up when he fell on the bed.

Wei Xi has followed Bai Yu and the father and son in a big circle in the whole neighboring country in the past few days, and the whole person has wilted, and when he saw that Bai Yu finally stopped saying that he was going out to play on the sixth day, he suddenly jumped up happily.

Bai Yu was lying on the bed, with resentment in his eyes, why did he fall ill at this time?

Just thinking about it, Bai Yu covered his mouth and coughed several times, his expression was wilted, and said, "Little watermelon, pour me a glass of water, is it okay?"

Xiao Watermelon, who was sitting cross-legged on the carpet watching cartoons, nodded, ran to the living room with two little short legs, poured a glass of water, quickly ran back with water, and said, "Baba, drink water."

"Tomorrow our vacation is over, I'm going to find you two tutors when I go back, and you're going to officially start studying, understand?" Bai Yu sat up, covered with a blanket, holding a glass of water in his hand, and looked at the little watermelon fixedly.

The little watermelon tilted his head, and suddenly showed a smile, and the little tiger tooth made Bai Yu cute, and he couldn't find the north.

The child said loudly, "Baba, I'm ready!"

Bai Yu was taken aback by his startled action, patted his chest and said, "That's okay, if you can't accept this high-intensity study training after you go back, you can tell me, and I will adjust it appropriately according to your acceptance."

Bai Yu currently doesn't want to let the little watermelon change from a cute child to a nerd who only knows how to learn because of his idea of "hoping for Jackie Chan to run first on the starting line", although he ...... He himself had never studied seriously.

The little watermelon nodded casually, Song Shirin chatted with him once before leaving, and the content of the chat was a series of family training that Song Shirin and Song Jun had received since they could walk, and why parents would hope that their sons would become dragons and daughters would become phoenixes.

Although Xiao Watermelon doesn't particularly understand some of the content of Song Shirin's words, he understands that parents are really doing this for the good of their children, although some parents' behavior is too extreme, or too extreme, so it will cause children to be forced to become nerds or social barriers.

When Song Shirin gave a negative example, he used the little grandson of Uncle Chu's family.

He and his eldest brother Song Jun are not among the examples.

Seeing that the child understood his own approach, the corners of Bai Yu's mouth slowly hooked an arc, and then beckoned to the child with a smile, and when the child ran over happily, he kissed the child fiercely and said: "Don't be afraid, when the time comes, I will study with you, no one should be lazy, if you don't like it, I can pause."

Anyway, that's how Bai Yu came over back then, he knew how painful it was to force a person to learn what he didn't like, and no one wanted to force the little watermelon.

The little watermelon covered the side face that was kissed, nodded, and smiled crookedly, which was very cute.