"Nope." Song Shirin, who had never used men's perfume, looked at him indifferently, "I changed the brand of shower gel."

- Song Shirin is different from the brand of shower gel used by Bai Yu before.

Bai Yu touched his nose a little embarrassed, he thought that Song Shirin secretly used his own perfume, otherwise how could the smell be so familiar, but he found that the other party just changed the brand of shower gel with him, so embarrassed: "......"

But blah blah blah!

Bai Yu looked at Song Shirin suspiciously, and said, "Did you take a bath in advance before you came here, otherwise, the smell of shower gel would not be able to smell." 

The tips of Song Shirin's ears were red, but Bai Yu didn't see it, Song Shilin perfunctorily attached his hand to Bai Yu's eyes and said, "Take a break, I'll be home soon."

Bai Yu deliberately took away Song Shirin's hand on his eyelids, and said righteously: "Say, did you go to take a bath just now?"

It's so scheming! "

"Yes." Seeing that he was so persistent, Song Shirin gave an answer in a low voice, and then before Bai Yu could react, he leaned up and kissed Bai Yu's lips, and said in a low voice: "Were you tired last night?" Bai Yu was successfully diverted from the topic, he nodded with a bitter face, "I filmed all night last night, and I slept for an hour last night, and I almost didn't die of exhaustion, so sleepy."

Song Shirin smiled and didn't speak, then continued to bury Bai Yu's head on his chest, and said lightly: "If you're tired, just rest first, and I'll call you when I'm home."

Bai Yu stretched out his hand to hug Song Shirin's waist, nodded in a daze, the skill of second sleep can always be activated at the right time, and said, "Okay." By the way, wait a minute, we'll pick up the little watermelon on the way, you remember to call Uncle Yan and ask him to wait for us at home."

Song Shirin nodded and didn't speak.

The carriage quickly fell silent, and it didn't take long for Bai Yu to let out a small snoring sound.

Song Shirin patted Bai Yu's back for a while, comforting him to sleep.

An hour later, Bai Yu was woken up by the continuous itching on his face, he opened his eyes in a daze, and found that the little watermelon's smiling face was enlarged in front of him, and he was suddenly awakened, patted his chest, and said, "What are you kissing me secretly, I am asleep."

Song Shirin leaned back in the chair and didn't speak, his body pressed Bai Yu, and Bai Yu's body pressed a small watermelon, and the three of them crowded the small back seat.

Little Watermelon pouted and said, "Daddy, otherwise I will wake up Baba, I can only wake up Baba."

Just kidding, didn't I give Song Shirin the responsibility of waking me up a long time ago?

Bai Yu glanced up at Song Shirin's direction, but could only get an indifferent gaze, and there was a trace of helplessness in the indifference.

The little watermelon hugged Bai Yu and said with a smile: "Baba, when are we leaving?" Do you want to bring your brother? I love going to the beach."

"Didn't you spend a year at the beach last year? How come you haven't gotten tired of playing yet. Bai Yu yawned halfway through, suddenly stopped, and said helplessly: "Why do you like the beach so much?"

"So I can pile up sand with Baba and Daddy, the sand castle hasn't been built yet, so I don't want to give up, where are we going this time?" Since learning that the little watermelon who can follow Bai Yu to travel in the past two days, he has been very excited, and he has been chattering non-stop, and his eyes are still bright, as if he is going to glow.

Seeing that he was happy, Bai Yu couldn't help but smile, and then said with a smile: "Silly boy, we are not going to the beach this time."

The smile on the little watermelon's face instantly collapsed, pouted aggrievedly, and said unhappily: "Why, Baba, you haven't built a castle for me yet."

Bai Yu patted him, "Didn't I pile up more than a dozen castles for you last year, why did your memory deteriorate in this place?"

"Not really!" Speaking of this little watermelon, he was extremely angry, pointed at Bai Yu angrily, and said angrily: "Baba doesn't know how to pile sand at all, he always breaks my piles of sand, and Baba can't play!"

Bai Yu, who didn't know how to pile sand, looked at the little watermelon indifferently, feeling that his stupid son was really spoiled, and he dared to talk back to himself, but when he thought of the stupid thing he did last year - when the little watermelon pile castle was halfway up, he would always be accidentally destroyed by his own joining, and he didn't dare to speak.

Song Shirin looked at the way the father and son got along, Bai Yu was not particularly good to the little watermelon, but the little watermelon was particularly sticky to Bai Yu, and every time he was disgusted, he was happy to stick to it.

The most important thing is that when Bai Yu had a big belly last year, the small watermelon completely belonged to Bai Yu for three meals, and he refused to let go.

At that time, Song Shirin thought that the little watermelon was afraid that after having a younger brother and sister, Bai Yu would not want him, but it turned out that after the little candy was born, the best thing for the little candy was not Bai Yu, but the little watermelon, and Song Shirin really didn't understand the father and son at all.

Bai Yu is out of order, and the little watermelon is confused, he is simply a pair of perfectly matched father and son.

When Song Shirin was distracted, a finger suddenly stretched out in front of him, "...... What are you doing? Bai Yu withdrew his fingers and said, "I thought you were hooked away, why didn't you say it when I talked to you?"

"I didn't hear it, let's say it again." Song Shirin said lightly, and then saw the little watermelon staring at him with blinking eyes, his heart suddenly softened, and he picked up the child, held it in his arms, and said, "What's wrong?"

"Won't Daddy come with us?" The little watermelon looked up at Song Shirin without blinking, her eyes were full of pity and reluctance, "I will miss Daddy very much, and Baba will miss Daddy very much."

Bai Yu put his hands behind his head and said slowly: "He works so much, next time I have the opportunity to go with us again, little watermelon, can you stop messing with him?"

Little Watermelon refused, "No, the family gathering is for the whole family, the little candy is gone, and Daddy is not going, then ......"

"Then you won't go either, you just happened to stay at home with your brother and your father, and I went alone, how about it?" Bai Yu teased him, and when he saw the child's surprised expression, he instantly smiled.

The little watermelon left Song Shirin's arms, turned around and threw herself into Bai Yu's arms, and didn't kiss Bai Yu anymore, and said with a snort: "Baba is a bad guy, I don't want to follow Daddy, I want to follow Baba."

Bai Yu glanced at Song Shirin, who was expressionless, and felt that a paralyzed face was still of great benefit at this time, "Then you kiss me, otherwise I won't take you there."

The little watermelon showed a disgusted expression towards Bai Yu, but he still came up happily, held Bai Yu's face and kissed it several times, and the peach blossom eyes smiled into crescent eyes.

Bai Yu was amused by him, and he trembled with laughter.

Song Shirin, who was excluded by the two fathers and sons, looked out the car window: "......"