"The little zombie is very cute, when the time comes, let Mr. Liu help me add some drama and let him teach my mother." Chu Wenwen held the coffee cup and smiled with a swaying face, the little zombie is a child star who has just acted in a costume drama and became popular this year, and he is very cute and tender, so even after he wears zombie makeup, he still looks cuter than ordinary zombies.

"At that time, Director Zeng cut out all the parts where he called your mother during the post-editing, and you acted in vain!" Yuan Shi joked that after getting along for a long time, the three of them had no scruples about chatting with each other, and he also knew that Chu Wenwen was a joker, so he would not be angry because of this.

Chu Wenwen turned around with the coffee, looking too lazy to pay attention to them, when she saw the zombie standing not far away in a daze, she hurriedly stretched out her hand, waved at him, and said with a smile: "Baby, come here, sister will talk to you."

The child star who played the little zombie walked over slowly and said, "Sister, I don't look good, can you help me get rid of them?"

After speaking, he looked at Chu Wenwen with big eyes and bright eyes, looking very expectant.

Chu Wenwen held a cute girl's heart, took the hand of the little zombie and walked to the makeup artist, and said with great interest: "Okay, okay, sister, go help you remove your makeup, wait."

At the time, he crossed Erlang's legs and said: "She was bought by someone's appearance, and she has no backbone at all."

Bai Yu smiled and didn't speak, he obviously looked like he had something on his mind, he took out his mobile phone from time to time to look at his mobile phone, and looked at the door of the crew with his chin full of melancholy and expectation.

said that he would come to pick him up and go out to dinner after filming, could it be that Song Shirin forgot about it?

Just thinking about it, Bai Yu's little assistant ran in panting from the door of the crew, and trotted all the way to Bai Yu, holding his waist, while saying, "Bai, Brother Bai, there are a lot of reporters outside the door who want to interview you."

"Okay, you tell them to wait, and I'll go over here." Bai Yu straightened his clothes, he had just been exposed to his relationship with Song Shirin a few days ago, although it was not voluntary for him, but he believed that these reporters who specialize in eating other people's gossip must also be waiting to be the first to get the interview script.

Moreover, Bai Yu didn't feel that he had any point in hiding all the time.

Since he can't hide it, then he can't continue to hide it like a shrinking turtle, and expose it generously, anyway, it will be two words whether he will take the show in the future.

The little assistant grabbed Bai Yu, who was about to move, and gestured with an anxious face: "That's it, no, yes, Mr. Song also came over and was seen by them, and now they are pulling Mr. Song to interview outside!"

Song Shirin!

Bai Yu was stunned for a moment, and Yuan Shi, who was originally sitting on the side watching the excitement, also stood up, and said with a worried face: "Do you want me to go out and stop it, you can leave quickly with Mr. Song."

has been in this circle for so many years, and he has never seen any ups and downs, and he really regarded Bai Yu as a friend at the time, so he was so worried - Bai Yu's bravery and simplicity were beyond his expectations, so it was also because of this incident that he completely regarded Bai Yu as a friend.

Bai Yu nodded and said to the little assistant: "You go and drive the car to the reporter's vicinity, I'll go out and say a few words and get in the car, and you can watch it when the time comes."

Yuan pulled Bai Yu towards the door of the crew, "Let's go, buddy will help you for a while."

Bai Yu paused now, he let go of Yuan Shi's hand, and said with a solemn face: "You really can't meddle in this matter now, if there is any rumor, it will be troublesome, you still play on the set, I will go out and meet them myself."

The original list was on the list, and his expression looked a little angry, "You just look at my friend like this, look at my muscles, it's no problem to do ten at a time, what are you afraid of, I'm not afraid of shadows, is it possible that I'm afraid of them scribbling?!" "That's not what I mean, I think it won't be good if I hurt you by mistake later." Bai Yu said with a smile, glanced at the back of the little assistant who ran out in a hurry, and said with a smile: "He arranged several bodyguards for me, you don't know about this matter, do you think your muscles can be compared with those bodyguards, I'm worried that I will hurt you by mistake in the fight."

Yuan Shi silently took a step back, looked at Bai Yu with complicated eyes, and said heavily: "Why do I think you guys are a little black-hearted, you still want to command the bodyguards to fight with those reporters?" If you really hurt someone, I think you're just doing it to death."

"If there is a real fight, it will be self-defense." Bai Yu waved his hand casually and said, "You go in, I'll go out and talk to them and go home." I'll go on a trip in two days, and I'll take a few pictures of you."

He said sourly; "I thought you were going to bring me a gift, just bring me a photo, the photos you gave me must be all your selfies."

"Uh-huh." Bai Yu smiled, and then walked quickly in the direction of the door.

The reporters were originally holding the microphone and respectfully standing three meters away from Song Shirin for an interview, but the moment they saw Bai Yu, they wanted to rush up to interview Bai Yu.

Bai Yu's bodyguards had already seen that something was wrong, so they rushed up to surround Bai Yu, and the best effect of the human flesh encirclement was to block the reporters who rushed up one by one.

Song Shirin stretched out his hand towards Bai Yu, Bai Yu walked over under the direct gaze of everyone, stretched out his hand and put it on Song Shirin's hand, and the two of them shook their fingers.

The flash "clicked" even harder.

"Bai Yu, when did you get together? Someone said on the Internet before that your popularity during this period of time is all because Mr. Song is holding you, is this statement true? "

"Bai Yu, most of your fans are rotten girls now, what do you think of this phenomenon, the relationship between you and Mr. Song is not hyped, right?"

"Bai Yu, may I ask ......?"

Bai Yu waved his hand and said with a smile: "I'll answer your questions at one time." Most of my success comes from my hard work and luck, and it has nothing to do with him, of course, before I confirm my relationship with him. Couples, you help me and I help you, so I really want to be taken care of by him and experience the feeling of a little white face."

Under the gaze of everyone, Song Shirin silently stretched out his hand and touched Bai Yu's hair, and the corners of his mouth raised slightly.

This obviously domineering president-style doting smile immediately blinded everyone's eyes.

Reporters at the scene: "......"