"Oh." Bai Yu nodded, he drank the yogurt in his hand, and saw that there was a trash can nearby, so he walked over and threw the yogurt bottle into the trash can, with a sneering expression, this yogurt is a little unpalatable.

Zeng Xun was really angry, but he was not angry with Bai Yu, he was angry when he was angry, because he had just filmed a psychological drama for Yuan Shi, but it never happened, so his patience was gone after reshooting it a few times, and he was yelling at Yuan Shi with a loudspeaker, and his face was about to be angry.

Bai Yu and the little assistant stood in the distance with a complicated face, quietly watching Zeng Xun scolding Yuan Shi angrily, while the tall Yuan Shi could only shrink his head and stand aside to be trained, this scene was inexplicably a little cute.

Chu Wenwen changed her clothes and walked over, patted Bai Yu's shoulder, and said, "Is the little watermelon coming today?"

The fact that the little watermelon ran to the crew and followed Bai Yu around as soon as school got out of school these days was quickly known by the whole crew, after all, Bai Yu did not restrict the free movement of the little watermelon.

And Chu Wenwen, who didn't treat the child at first, got along with the little watermelon for a few minutes, and the mother's love was overflowing in an instant, and every day as soon as the little watermelon arrived at the crew, she ran over with snacks to tease the child.

Bai Yu's face is flat, Chu Wenwen feeds small watermelon snacks every day, if it is only fed occasionally, Bai Yu will not have an opinion, after all, children, but it is a bit too much to feed every day.

Bai Yu said: "What kind of mess do you give my son to eat every day?

"These are all imported snacks, and our little nephew eats them cutely. If it weren't for the fact that the little watermelon loves to eat, I wouldn't dare to risk my life to snatch my little nephew's snacks. Chu Wenwen stood aside and let the makeup artist help her touch up her makeup.

Bai Yu laughed angrily at her words, who is the pit, those snacks she gave to the little watermelon can be bought in a bunch at the convenience store at the door of the crew, and they are also imported?

"Then you should give your little nephew's imported snacks to your little nephew, don't bring my son, what snacks do the children eat all day." Bai Yu's attitude was very tough, he went back last night and pointed to the little watermelon with a nosebleed, and only after questioning did he know that he had eaten more snacks brought by Chu Wenwen.

Chu Wenwen snorted, did not say anything against it, and said: "You are not afraid that things will be opposed, be careful that you control your son so strictly, and then people will not kiss you."

"It's a little more likely that he won't kiss you." Bai Yu smiled.

Zeng Xun, who was not far away, seemed to have noticed Bai Yu at this time, and he was stunned for a moment, he had just finished teaching Yuan Shi, and now Yuan Shi had gone to the side to brew feelings, so he was idle and idle, so he beckoned Bai Yu to pass.

Bai Yu thought that there was something wrong with him, so he made a gesture with Chu Wenwen and was about to walk over, saying, "What's wrong?"

"He has been unable to get in the last two days, has something happened to him at home, or has something happened to his relationship?" Zeng Xun pulled Bai Yu to the corner and whispered that he would not say this kind of topic in front of everyone, after all, he had to save face for the original time.

The state of the original two days is indeed a little wrong, Bai Yu found out early in the morning, and tried to ask Yuan Shi in private, but Yuan Shi always took care of him left and right, and never dared to look directly at Bai Yu, and Bai Yu never heard Yuan Shi tell him what the reason was.

After asking several times without getting a result, Bai Yu gave up completely, since he was not willing to say it at the time, then he was not willing to ask it.

After all, it's someone else's business.

Bai Yu shrugged his shoulders and said, "I wanted to ask him the day before yesterday, but he refused to tell me, so I don't know what his reason is."

Zeng Xun's expression was a little worried, "If he can't get into the state all the time, then how can we run this play, you will go and tell him later, if you really can't get into the state, give him half a vacation first, let him adjust his mood and then come over."

Bai Yu glanced at Zeng Xun with some unhappiness, and said reluctantly: "Why didn't you do this kind of thing that offended people?" Besides, aren't these words supposed to be said by you, why bother me?"

"You have so many rivals with the original in the play, and you are a producer, this kind of thankless thing, if you don't do it, who else do you want to go?"

Bai Yu was a little reluctant to admit what he said, but he understood the meaning of Zeng Xun's words in his heart, indeed, he was really the most suitable person to say these words to Yuan Shi.

After being distressed for a while, Bai Yucai said: "Okay, I'll go and tell him Zeng Xun nodded, and then remembered something, and said, "By the way, have you found the background you need for the scenes of the finale?"

"Found it, it's currently on set." As a producer, Bai Yu is very concerned about the affairs of the crew, which is fully reflected in the fact that when Zeng Xun asked him to find the background needed for the finale as a director, the lazy Bai Yu agreed without the slightest hesitation.

Even, after Bai Yu agreed, he tried his best to run over to find it.

Zeng Xun nodded and said, "You go and talk to Yuan Shi, I'll go over and take a look first."

After Bai Yu saw Zeng Xun leave, he took out his mobile phone and glanced at the time, the little watermelon was almost out of school, and walked to the original time while thinking.

"Director Zeng asked me to come over and ask you, why have you been out of state lately?" Bai Yu patted Yuan Shi on the shoulder, and found that the latter was smoking, facing the cigarette handed over by Yuan Shi, Bai Yu waved his hand and refused, the little watermelon will come over later, the child doesn't like the smell of smoke, so it's better not to smoke it now.

"I'm sorry for something lately." Yuan Shi smiled, and after being silent for a while, he suddenly said: "I didn't mean to bring my personal emotions to the filming, I'll adjust as soon as possible, I'm sorry."

It was all said at the time, and Bai Yu didn't want to continue to say anything, nodded with his mobile phone, and looked into the distance a little embarrassed, not knowing what to do next.

Yuan Shi's eyes narrowed slightly, and he pointed not far away and said, "Mr. Song seems to be here, he ...... How do you hold a child in your arms?"

Bai Yu looked in the direction that Yuan Shi pointed out, and found that Song Shirin actually came over with a small watermelon, and he didn't care about talking to Yuan Shi, so he hurriedly said: "I'll go over first, and we'll talk again when I have a chance."

Yuan nodded expressionlessly, he thought that Bai Yu had come to talk to him, but he just said two words and left.

This was a bit of a disappointment.